Reward quotes90 reward quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's kinda like masturbation without the payoff.”
"Knighty Knight Bugs" was directed by Friz Freleng. He got an Oscar and I got a carrot.
“When you expect nothing and get everything, that’s destiny.”
“January is the garbage can of movies in America, directly after all the Oscar contenders have been out.”
“Peace should not have to be bought. Peace should be its own reward.”
“You know Fay, the biggest mistake I made before was shooting for peanuts. Five years have taught me one thing, if nothing else: Anytime you take a chance, you better be sure the rewards are worth the risk. Because they could put you away just as fast for a $10 heist as they can for a million dollar job.”
“- Chris Griffin as Luke Skywalker: So, you got your reward and you're leaving? Is that it?
- Peter Griffin as Han Solo: Well, when you say it that way, I sound like a douche. But yeah, that's what I'm doing.”
“I'm really more interested in the nomination than in the award, because I think the nomination just puts you within a group of outstanding actors.”
“- Walt Kowalski: In 1952, we were sent up to take out a Chinese machine gun nest. It shredded us up pretty good. I was the only one who came back that day. Not long after, they gave me a silver star... Here, I want you to have it.
- Thao: Why?
- Walt Kowalski: Because we all knew the dangers that night, but we went in anyway. That's the way it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Django: You kill people? And they give you a reward?
- Dr. King Schultz: Certain people, yeah...
- Django: Bad people?
- Dr. King Schultz: Ah! Badder they are, the bigger the reward.”
- Pvt. Aloysius K. "Smacksie" Randall: The dumber those guys get, the more stripes you get.
- Pvt. Joe Doyle: You oughta look like a zebra.
“- Lou Bloom: I'm promoting you to executive Vice President of video news.
- Rick: What am I now?
- Lou Bloom: You're an assistant.”
“- Cole Sear: Are you a good doctor?
- Malcolm Crowe: Well... I used to be. I won an award once. From the Mayor. It had an expensive frame.”
“- Willie Morris: Does it ever itch or hurt, like it's still there?
- Jack Morris: Yes, it hurts.
- Willie Morris: But they gave you a medal for it, didn't they?
- Jack Morris: I'd rather have the leg.”