“Rookie of the Year” quotes(1993)
Plot – Henry is 12 and is not good at baseball, even if his father was a champion. When he plays to impress a girl, he breaks his arm and, once healed, he realizes to have acquired an incredible strength. Now he can become a celebrity, besides success has a high price and the boy can't manage too many activities, so he decides to return to his normal life.
All actors – Thomas Ian Nicholas, Gary Busey, Albert Hall, Amy Morton, Dan Hedaya, Bruce Altman, Eddie Bracken, Robert Hy Gorman, Patrick LaBrecque, Daniel Stern, Colombe Jacobsen-Derstine, Kristie Davisshow all
“Rookie of the Year” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Ernie: Mr. Carson's last year as team owner, he must be really depressed.
- Bob Carson: Oh boy, Fish, look a decoder ring... I got it out of the Cracker Jack box... look it fits on your finger.
- Larry 'Fish' Fisher: Yeah, yeah, that's great, Uncle Bob.
[whispers to assistant]
- Larry Fisher: That man is turning into a cracker jack.”
“Pitcher's got a big butt! Pitcher's got a big butt!”
“Is that play legal?”
“We want a pitcher not an underwear snitcher!”
Sorry, I've never been on “Oprah”.
“- Troy: You black bitches are all the same.
- Robin Stokes: Bitch?
- Troy: Y'all always complaining about how nobody don't want your ass, don't nobody know how to treat ya! Then you meet a man, a brother, with genuine interest in ya, and you gotta act simple. Then you wonder why we date white women.
- Robin Stokes: A white woman can have your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Does he think he just did something here? Shit. I could have had a V-8.”
“- Bernadine Harris: I give you eleven fucking years of my life and you're telling me you're leaving me for a white woman?
- John Harris, Sr.: Would it help if she was black?
- Bernadine Harris: No. It would help if you were black.”
- Dr. Kersten: Funky, buttloving!
- George: Did he say "funky buttloving?"
“- Martinella: I'm looking for Henry Rulenfurter.
- Henry Rowengartner: Henry Rowengartner?
- Martinella: Yeah.
- Henry Rowengartner: I'm Henry!
- Martinella: I might be looking for your father.”
“Hey, your mom has a pretty good arm! I ain't seen the floater pitch since Scuffy McGee!”
“I like a woman with a little meat on her bones.”
“- Fireman: You know, it's against the law to burn anything except trash in your yard.
- Bernadine Harris: [flicks off ashes from her cigarette] It is trash.”
“I wrap the cake up in my vomit bag, and voila!... Breakfast! Conservation, Managing resources... that is the key to Baseball.”
“You big ugly piece of… shit!”