“Nothing But Trouble” quotes(1991)
Plot – Chris is an economic journalist, while Diane is a lawyer and they depart from New York to Kansas City with two other Brazilian clients, but end in Valkenvania, a village where they are brought before Judge Valkenheiser because of a simple traffic offense.
All actors – Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, John Candy, Demi Moore, Valri Bromfield, Taylor Negron, Bertila Damas, Raymond J. Barry, Brian Doyle-Murray, John Wesley, Peter Aykroyd, Daniel Baldwinshow all
“Nothing But Trouble” Quotes 21 quotes
“Fun is actually knowing who half your guests are.”
“I'm gonna dig so many new holes in you, you're gonna look like a salt shaker!”
“- Diane Lightson: Does he treat all traffic violators this graciously?
- Dennis: Only ones he takes a special interest in, like bankers.”
“- Chris Thorne: Come on, death for running a stop sign?
- Judge Alvin 'J.P' Valkenheiser: And for being a banker! That's the double death.”
“- Chris Thorne: That's where they buried Flipper.
- Fausto Squiriniszu: Flipper is dead?”
“Y'know, you are worse than a week of yellow shitstorms.”
“You've got a BMW. Act like it!”
“You picked the wrong guy. Happens to the best of us. When it come to love, there's no accounting for taste.”
“I didn't mean what I said when I told you to save yourself. Get your ass back down here and save me!”
“- Judge Alvin 'J.P' Valkenheiser: How do you like your dog?
- Diane Lightson: They're serving dog?
- Judge Alvin 'J.P' Valkenheiser: No, hot dogs. Dutch country, prized Hereford winners.”
“I'm of the school that believes that the last thirty seconds of a person's life ought to have a little zip in them!”
- Judge Alvin 'J.P' Valkenheiser: Banker?
- Chris Thorne: No, not banker. Financial publisher. "Thorne Weekly"?
- Judge Alvin 'J.P' Valkenheiser: Ok, banker.
“- Diane Lightson: How long have you been divorced?
- Chris Thorne: Four years.
- Diane Lightson: Do you still love her?
- Chris Thorne: Nah, been over her for... weeks.”
“- Judge Alvin 'J.P' Valkenheiser: Welcome to Supper! How 'bout a nice Hawaiian Punch?
- Chris Thorne: Thank you, Judge. You know, there's nothing better at the end of a long day on the road than a nice warm glass of Hawaiian Punch.”
“- Bobo: You're the one who's fat!
- L'il Debbull: Not as fat as you!”
“I should have known. A Brazillionaire never forgets.”
“They're Brazillionaires, they have breakfast at 2pm in the afternoon.”
“- Miss Purdah: Eldona, you know he's not supposed to see you this special day?
- Chris Thorne: Special day? What is it - Halloween?”