School quotes376 school quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Arnold Stoner: [to wife, off camera] Sweetheart, I'll talk to him.
- Arnold Stoner: [to Anthony, as he makes a fruit smoothie] Son, your mother and me would like for you to cozy up to the Finkelstein boy. He's a brightkid, and, uh... he's going to military school, and... remember, he was an Eagle Scout...
- Mrs. Tempest Stoner: Arnold...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dewey Finn: Now, what makes you mad more than anything in the world?
[sees Billy who has his hand raised]
- Dewey Finn: Billy?
- Billy: You.”
“I never made it to the sixth grade, kid. And it doesn't look like you're gonna, either.”
“I wish I could just sleep until I was eighteen and skip all this crap high school and everything, just skip it.”
“You take him out of this school, you might as well just take his life from him.”
“My idea of a perfect school is one in which there are no children… at all.”
“- Molly: Gigi, where the fuck you going to school next year?
- Gigi: Don't judge me. It was my fifth choice: Harvard.”
“- Molly: You don't even care about school.
- Triple A: No, I just don't only care about school.”
“- Molly: You failed the seventh grade twice.
- Theo: Rule of threes.”
“I was a huge nerd in high school. Sure, I socialized - but I was definitely a nerd.”
“Through theater and acting school, I found a way to articulate myself.”
“OK, now I'm going back to graduate school. That was the agreement.”
“- Paul Stephens: Who's Anne Frank?
- Jenny Anderman: Um, a girl in my English class.”
“- Mrs. Kidman: Do these girls go to your high school?
- Eli: No, Mrs Kidman. They're porn stars.”
Sex can be fun... when you're old enough, which none of you are. I should know. When you lose it to some guy named Junior with bad breath in the back of a van at a Guns N' Roses concert, you're gonna wish you had listened to your mother when she said, "They're not gonna want to buy the whole friggin' ice cream truck when you're handing out the... (continue)(continue reading)
“He dropped out of a better school than I dropped out of.”