School quotes382 school quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Arnold Stoner: [to wife, off camera] Sweetheart, I'll talk to him.
- Arnold Stoner: [to Anthony, as he makes a fruit smoothie] Son, your mother and me would like for you to cozy up to the Finkelstein boy. He's a brightkid, and, uh... he's going to military school, and... remember, he was an Eagle Scout...
- Mrs. Tempest Stoner: Arnold...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dewey Finn: Now, what makes you mad more than anything in the world?
[sees Billy who has his hand raised]
- Dewey Finn: Billy?
- Billy: You.”
“East High is a place where teachers encouraged us to break the status quo and define ourselves as we choose. Where a jock can cook up a mean crème brulee, and a brainiac can break it down on the dance floor. It's a place where one person, if it's the right person, changes us all. East High is having friends we'll keep for the rest of our lives,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I never made it to the sixth grade, kid. And it doesn't look like you're gonna, either.”
“I wish I could just sleep until I was eighteen and skip all this crap high school and everything, just skip it.”
“You take him out of this school, you might as well just take his life from him.”
“- Annie: Mrs. Burbridge, would you come over here for a moment? Has it escaped your attention that these children have head to toe poison oak?
- Adele Burbridge: Well no, I... well yes, but...
- Annie: But what? My children are in need of medical assistance! And you can sit here and smugly lecture me on the importance of tests? Tests which exist...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They have lots of body parts. Arms and legs and hands, from hospitals and medical schools. And do you know where they store 'em? Right underneath the football field. So while it's fine and dandy to have 100,000 fans cheering for you, the bodies you should be worried about are the ones right under the turf. Set to poke up through the ground and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My idea of a perfect school is one in which there are no children… at all.”
“It shouldn’t matter what anyone in the school thinks. You are who you are. Don’t let anyone take that away from you.”
“- Molly: Gigi, where the fuck you going to school next year?
- Gigi: Don't judge me. It was my fifth choice: Harvard.”
“- Molly: You don't even care about school.
- Triple A: No, I just don't only care about school.”
“- Molly: You failed the seventh grade twice.
- Theo: Rule of threes.”
“I was a huge nerd in high school. Sure, I socialized - but I was definitely a nerd.”
“Through theater and acting school, I found a way to articulate myself.”
“OK, now I'm going back to graduate school. That was the agreement.”