- Movie quotes
- Electric Dreams
“Electric Dreams” quotes
Title Electric Dreams
Plot – Miles is a young architect and has to do a big work on his computer, but it doesn't work properly: in fact, the machine wakes up and begins to talk like a human being, revealing itself as a good and very romantic musician.
All actors – Lenny von Dohlen, Virginia Madsen, Maxwell Caulfield, Bud Cort, Don Fellows, Alan Polonsky, Wendy Miller, Harry Rabinowitz, Miriam Margolyes, Holly De Jong, Stella Maris, Mary Doran
- Miles Harding: I can't play that for her. "I want to squeeze you, lick you, pucker up and kiss you"? You make her sound like a lemon!
- Edgar: But Miles, they rhyme!
"Welcome to the world of Pinecone Computers. This model will learn with you, so type your name and press Enter key to begin".
“- Edgar: You're very handsome.
- Edgar: I know.”
“- Miles Harding: Play it, Sam.
- Edgar: What key?
- Miles Harding: Your favorite.
- Edgar: You want verses first, or the choruses?
- Miles Harding: Any way you like.”
“- Talk ShowHost: All right, this is Dr. Ruth Westheimer, Sexually Speaking. Hello, you are on the air.
- Edgar: Hi. It's me again.
- Talk ShowHost: Oh, hello Me! I was wondering if you would call. What's on your mind?
- Edgar: Well, Doctor, it's really the same question: I want to know what love is.”
“- Miles Harding: Sweet dreams.
- Edgar: What's a dream?
- Miles Harding: A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep.”
“- Talk ShowHost: When you are sitting in front of a crackling fireplace...
- Edgar: Crackling fireplace.
- Talk ShowHost: And you take that lady into your arms...
- Edgar: But I don't have any arms.”
“I thought you might like to meet a friend. Or at least my boss's computer.”