Radio quotes38 radio quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Good morning, Vietnam! Hey, this is not a test. This is rock and roll. Time to rock it from the delta to the DMZ! Is that me, or does that sound like an Elvis Presley movie? Viva Da Nang. Oh, viva, Da Nang. Da Nang me, Da Nang me. Why don't they get a rope and hang me? Hey, is it a little too early for being that loud? Hey, too late. It's 0600...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Young Jean Grey: Can you change the station?
- Elaine Grey: When the song's over, honey?
- Young Jean Grey: You said that two songs ago.
- John Grey: You know this is a classic, right?
- Elaine Grey: Okay, how about I make you a promise? When you're old enough to drive, you can listen to whatever music you want. Hmm? That a deal?”
“You can't say 'dragon' over the radio.”
“- Ravel: No radio, no feed source.
- Millburn: Nobody’s home!
- David: There is nothing in the desert, and no man is nothing.
- Ford: What is that?
- David: Just something from a film I like.”
“- Andie: So what brings you to space camp?
- Tish: Well I did this audit at GPL on Radio Astronomy; it was unbelieveable! I mean can you imagine an extra terrestrial disc jockey? I mean like listening to radio waves from space? I mean like waiting for signs of intelligence?
- Andie: Like I know the feeling.”
“Radio? A guy smooching in front of a mike, afraid to take his eyes off the script. Phooey! That's not show business!”
“I decided to try radio as a source of livelihood because I like to eat regularly.”
“Boys I know you can hear me. You are in a whole lot of trouble.”
“This is like some kinda prehistoric Internet.”
“- Man Stoner: [on police radio] Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, can you hear me?
- Clyde - Narc: Hello, headquarters? Hello, headquarters? Come in, headquarters. This is Officer Clive... we are...
- Sgt. Stedenko: Use the codename! The codename!
- Clyde - Narc: Headquarters, headquarters come in, please. The is Codename Hardhead.
- Sgt....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I need a time machine with a loud radio to take me where I'm going.”
“- Woman on radio: The choice is clear. The Arion 620, the American-made car for American-made drivers.
- Bob Cody: That's a lie. Arion engines are made in Japan.
- Man on radio: Kill Signal, the movie everyone's talking about, from Weber Films.
- Bob Cody: That's another lie. We're not talking about it.
- Another man on radio: We're the U.S....” (continue)(continue reading)
“We've got to figure out how to make these things smaller!”
“- Captain Davenport: They're pinging away with their active sonar like they're looking for something, but nobody's listening.
- Jack Ryan: What do you mean?
- Captain Davenport: Well, they're moving at almost forty knots. At that speed, they could run right over my daughter's stereo and not hear it.”
“- Pat Riley: So... did I tell you I'm unemployed?
- Kathy Griffin: Yea, uh, about 400 times.
- Pat Riley: Say, do you think you could make an announcement about it at the radio station?
- Kathy Griffin: Absolutely not.
- Pat Riley: Ok, well think about it, but when you do make the announcement let me know. I want to tell my friends to tune in....” (continue)(continue reading)
“[Over P.A] Welcome to High School Hell. I'm your host, Boris Karloff, Jr. Ha ha ha ha ha!”