Compliments quotes233 compliments quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You are a strange and interesting woman.”
“You're a better man than me, Radio.”
I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence", and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Debbie: You're the best.
- Danny: I bet you say that to all your guys.
- Debbie: Yep, and they believe it.”
“What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap? You really jarred something loose tiger.”
“Darby Shaw, you take my breath away.”
“Gee, Vince, when you sing it's really gonesville.”
“- Alicia: Do you love me, Commodore?
- Commodore: You're a very beautiful woman.
- Alicia: I'll have another drink to appreciate that.”
“- Ronald Kornblow: You know, I think you're the most beautiful woman in the whole world.
- Beatrice Rheiner: Do you really?
- Ronald Kornblow: No, but I don't mind lying if it'll get me somewheres.”
“- Princess Parisa: Sinbad, how can you love a tiny, insignificant female such as I?
- Sinbad: A diamond is a tiny thing, yet it is very precious and beautiful.”
“- Abigail: You're so beautiful.
- Queen Anne: Stop it, you mock me.
- Abigail: I do not. If I were a man, I would ravish you!”
“You crazy, wonderful dog!”
“You are not pretty, you will never be pretty. But you have something much better: you have style.”
“- Cher: Some people are not lucky enough to be as naturally adorable as you are.
- Josh: Stop it, you're making me blush.”
There's one more thing I'd like to say, um... it's not the "in" thing today to give compliments to a young lady. But... I just got to let you know that... you got a nice rack.
“I do not know which I admire more. Your skill as a warrior or your resolve as a woman.”
“- King George VI: I'm not going to sit here warbling.
- Lionel Logue: You can with me.
- King George VI: Because you're peculiar.
- Lionel Logue: I take that as a compliment.”
“One thing we got to say about our good friend L. B. Mayer. Believe me — he's no schmuck.