“- Fly: It's only your first try. But you're treating them like equals. They're sheep, they're inferior.
- Babe: Oh, no, they're not.
- Fly: Of course they are. We are their masters, Babe. Let them doubt it for a second and they'll walk all over you!”
- James: It's like he said: Marvelous things will happen.
- Glowworm: Did he say, "Marvelous pigs in satin"?
- Grasshopper: No, dear lady.
“I'm not the sort of woman men boast of having slept with.”
“Your name was Beaufort when he covered you with jewels and it's got to stay Beaufort now that he's covered you with shame.”
“- Mrs. Kowalski: Hollywood? Sodom and Gomorrah. Now everybody a celebrity. You take out your breasts, you're celebrity.
- Sidney Young: I think it probably depends on the breasts...
- Mrs. Kowalski: In Poland, someone was famous because they done something. Marie Curie, Pope John Paul...
- Sidney Young: Yeah, well, they don't make entertainers...” (continue) (continue reading)
“We should remember, marriage is marriage and Ellen is still a wife.”
“You are a disgrace! You may look like a bride, but you will never bring your family honor!”
- Fly: Good heavens! Who are you?
- Babe: I'm a Large White.
- Fly: Yes, that's your breed, dear. What's your name?
- Babe: I don't know.
- Fly: Well, what did your mother call you to tell you apart from your brothers and sisters?
- Babe: Our mom called us all the same.
- Fly: And what was that, dear?
- Babe: She called us all "Babe”.
“Not as stupid as sheep, mind you, But pigs are definitely stupid.”