Name quotes757 name quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine.”
“Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!”
“- Bomi Bulsara: So now the family name is not good enough for you.
- Freddie Mercury: I've changed it legally. No going back.”
“- John: That's great! I mean, just like Sam L. Jackson.
- Samantha Jackson: Who is that?
- Ted: You ever seen any movie ever? He's the black guy.”
“- Sidney Deane: Hey hey man, what's the score? Yo! Chump! I'm talking to you! I'm talking to the fucking air.
- Billy Hoyle: My name ain't chump, it's Billy Hoyle.
- Sidney Deane: Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Okay Billy... can you count to ten, Billy?
- Billy Hoyle: Yeah.
- Sidney Deane: Good. What's the score... Billy?
- Billy Hoyle:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The name Sissy came because my brothers called me that.”
“- Fogell: They let you pick any name you want when you get down there.
- Seth: And you landed on McLovin.
- Fogell: Yeah. It was between that or Muhammed.
- Seth: Why the fuck would it be between that or Muhammed? Why don't you just pick a common name like a normal person?
- Fogell: Muhammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am here to spread Joy, tell me when you find her.”
“- Stilgar: You have strength. You shall be known as Usual - which is the strength of the base of the pillar. This is your secretname in our troop. But, you must choose the name of manhood, which we will call you openly.
- Paul Atreides: What do you call the mouse shadow in the second moon?
- Stilgar: We call that one Muad'Dib.
- Paul Atreides:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Detective Nunzio: Look, I know you're Scott Calvin. You know you're Scott Calvin. So let's make this simple: I say, name, you say, Scott Calvin. Name?
- Scott Calvin: Kriss Kringle.
- Detective Nunzio: Name?
- Scott Calvin: Sinterklaas.
- Detective Nunzio: Name!
- Scott Calvin: Père Noël. Babbo Natale. Pelz-Nickel... Topo Gigio!
- Detective...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wolfgang Vogel: You treat us as stooges for the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- James Donovan: Can we just call them 'the Russians' and save time?”
“- Daniel Hackett: Who are you?
- Pecos Bill: I'm a ring-tailed roarer. I can draw faster, shoot straighter, ride harder and drink longer than any man alive. I ride cyclones and I wrestle...
- Daniel Hackett: You got a name, don't you?
- Pecos Bill: I'm getting' to that. I'm the rip-snortinest cowboy that ever rode north, south, east or west of...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Cheshire Cat: What do you call yourself?
- Alice: Alice.
- Cheshire Cat: "The" Alice?
- Alice: There's been some debate about that.
- Cheshire Cat: I never get involved in politics.
“- Beldar Conehead: An owner's manual to a Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable.
- Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
- Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small fur-covered mammal.”
“The most evil of people have the most normal names, I’ve experienced. Beware anyone named Keith.”
“If it’s a girl, Phoebe. And if it’s a boy, Pheebo.”