Name quotes757 name quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine.”
“Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!”
“- Bomi Bulsara: So now the family name is not good enough for you.
- Freddie Mercury: I've changed it legally. No going back.”
“- John: That's great! I mean, just like Sam L. Jackson.
- Samantha Jackson: Who is that?
- Ted: You ever seen any movie ever? He's the black guy.”
“The name Sissy came because my brothers called me that.”
“I am here to spread Joy, tell me when you find her.”
“- Stilgar: You have strength. You shall be known as Usual - which is the strength of the base of the pillar. This is your secretname in our troop. But, you must choose the name of manhood, which we will call you openly.
- Paul Atreides: What do you call the mouse shadow in the second moon?
- Stilgar: We call that one Muad'Dib.
- Paul Atreides:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wolfgang Vogel: You treat us as stooges for the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- James Donovan: Can we just call them 'the Russians' and save time?”
“- Daniel Hackett: Who are you?
- Pecos Bill: I'm a ring-tailed roarer. I can draw faster, shoot straighter, ride harder and drink longer than any man alive. I ride cyclones and I wrestle...
- Daniel Hackett: You got a name, don't you?
- Pecos Bill: I'm getting' to that. I'm the rip-snortinest cowboy that ever rode north, south, east or west of...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Cheshire Cat: What do you call yourself?
- Alice: Alice.
- Cheshire Cat: "The" Alice?
- Alice: There's been some debate about that.
- Cheshire Cat: I never get involved in politics.
“- Beldar Conehead: An owner's manual to a Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable.
- Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
- Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small fur-covered mammal.”
“The most evil of people have the most normal names, I’ve experienced. Beware anyone named Keith.”
“If it’s a girl, Phoebe. And if it’s a boy, Pheebo.”
“- Eugenie Rose Chaney: My full name is Eugenie Rose. Of the two names I've always favored Rose, 'cause it smells of brown soap and beer. Eugenie is somehow more fragile.
- Bennett Marco: Still, when I asked you what your name was, you said it was Eugenie.
- Eugenie Rose Chaney: Quite possible I was feeling more or less fragile at that instant.”
“After I first met my mom she couldn’t pronounce my identify. My father prompt that they rename me. They picked Luce, which suggests mild.”