Name quotes752 name quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine.”
“Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!”
“- Bomi Bulsara: So now the family name is not good enough for you.
- Freddie Mercury: I've changed it legally. No going back.”
“- John: That's great! I mean, just like Sam L. Jackson.
- Samantha Jackson: Who is that?
- Ted: You ever seen any movie ever? He's the black guy.”
“The name Sissy came because my brothers called me that.”
“I am here to spread Joy, tell me when you find her.”
“- Wolfgang Vogel: You treat us as stooges for the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- James Donovan: Can we just call them 'the Russians' and save time?”
- Cheshire Cat: What do you call yourself?
- Alice: Alice.
- Cheshire Cat: "The" Alice?
- Alice: There's been some debate about that.
- Cheshire Cat: I never get involved in politics.
“- Beldar Conehead: An owner's manual to a Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable.
- Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
- Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small fur-covered mammal.”
“After I first met my mom she couldn’t pronounce my identify. My father prompt that they rename me. They picked Luce, which suggests mild.”
“I'm the one they should be scared of! Not you, not Mr. J, because I'm Harley Fucking Quinn!”
“For your convenience I am programmed to respond to the name Robby.”
- Robert E. Lee "Prew' Prewitt: Why do they call you Friday?
- Pvt. Friday Clark - Bugler: I don't know. I was born on a Wednesday.
“- Captain York: Were you born in Philadelphia?
- Philadelphia Thursday: No, Pomfret, Connecticut. I was named after my mother.
- Captain York: Oh, she was born in Philadelphia?
- Philadelphia Thursday: No, Pawtucket, Rhode Island. She was named after grandmother. Grandmother was the first Philadelphia in our family.
- 2nd Lt. Michael O'Rourke:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Arthur Fleck: Murray, one small thing?
- Murray Franklin: Yeah?
- Arthur Fleck: When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?”