Dreams quotes527 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I loved Susan from the moment she was born, and I love her now and every minute in between. And what I dream of is a man who will discover her, and that she will discover a man who will love her, who is worthy of her, who is of this world, this time and has the grace, compassion, and fortitude to walk beside her as she makes her way through this...” (continue)(continue reading)
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
“When you give up your dream, you die.”
“Ma'am, I'm never gonna be an English teacher. But I know why I'm here: to be a pilot. And you don't dogfight with manuals. You don't fly with gauges. I mean, it's all about feeling and speed, and lettin' that plane become like a part of your body. And that manual says that a guy who's a slow reader can't be a good pilot. That file says I'm the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I definitely didn't have any dreams of grandeur or dreams of becoming an action movie star.”
“- Tommy Wiseau: You know, Greg, you and me, we are the same.
- Greg Sestero: Oh, yeah, how, how’s that?
- Tommy Wiseau: We both have this dream that we’ll be famous.
- Greg Sestero: Yeah, I guess we do.”
“If you can figure out how to get paid to do something you love, that's the dream.”
“You don't want to dream too big in case it doesn't happen.”
“I've had a passion to play Marilyn Monroe for a really long time. I'm a little too young at the moment, but it's on my bucket list.”
“- Sarah Connor: Children look like burnt paper. Black. Not moving. And then the blast wave hits them. And then they fly apart like leaves.
- Dr. Silberman: Dreams of cataclysm, the end of the world are very common.
- Sarah Connor: It's not a dream, you moron. It's real. I know the date it happens.
- Dr. Silberman: I'm sure it feels real to...” (continue)(continue reading)