Dreams quotes564 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytimeTV for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.”
“Whatever nightmares the future holds are but dreams compared to what's behind me.”
“Sweet dreams to my fingers, sweet dreams to my knees. Sweet dreams to bellybuttons that go in and out. Sweet dreams to all the little tushies in the world - the big ones, too, like the waitress in the bowling alley!”
“You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.”
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Take her to the moon for me. Okay?”
“- Becky: Tell me what you want, as fast as it comes to you.
- Gilbert: Uhh...
- Becky: Okay?
- Gilbert: 'Kay.
- Becky: Okay. What do you want?
- Becky: Faster!
- Gilbert: Okay. I want a new thing. House. I want a new house. And a family.
- Gilbert: I want Momma to take aerobics classes. I want Ellen to grow up. I want a new brain for Arnie. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I used to have a recurring nightmare that I was headless. I'd be down on the ground looking up at my headless body, watching myself walk around the yard bumping into things, and my parents wouldn't let me in the house because they'd just bought all these antique lamps didn't want me to knock them over, the fuckers. Then the neighborhoodkids...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I loved Susan from the moment she was born, and I love her now and every minute in between. And what I dream of is a man who will discover her, and that she will discover a man who will love her, who is worthy of her, who is of this world, this time and has the grace, compassion, and fortitude to walk beside her as she makes her way through this...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you have dreams go out and get it, or at least try.”
“Don't dream it, be it.”
“Dream the impossible because dreams do come true.”
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
“Dream is destiny.”
“- The Manager: Have I met you before?
- Malaina: Maybe in one of your better dreams.”