Dreams quotes533 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I loved Susan from the moment she was born, and I love her now and every minute in between. And what I dream of is a man who will discover her, and that she will discover a man who will love her, who is worthy of her, who is of this world, this time and has the grace, compassion, and fortitude to walk beside her as she makes her way through this...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you have dreams go out and get it, or at least try.”
“Don't dream it, be it.”
“Dream the impossible because dreams do come true.”
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
“Dream is destiny.”
“When you give up your dream, you die.”
“Ma'am, I'm never gonna be an English teacher. But I know why I'm here: to be a pilot. And you don't dogfight with manuals. You don't fly with gauges. I mean, it's all about feeling and speed, and lettin' that plane become like a part of your body. And that manual says that a guy who's a slow reader can't be a good pilot. That file says I'm the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you have a dream, just lie about it. Lie your way unto your dreams.”
“I definitely didn't have any dreams of grandeur or dreams of becoming an action movie star.”
“- Tommy Wiseau: You know, Greg, you and me, we are the same.
- Greg Sestero: Oh, yeah, how, how’s that?
- Tommy Wiseau: We both have this dream that we’ll be famous.
- Greg Sestero: Yeah, I guess we do.”