Computer quotes105 computer quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Computer: What is the password?
- Batman: Iron Man sucks.”
“Just as your iPhone is a lot better now than it was four years ago, obviously the same is true for computer animation.”
“The odd thing about this form of communication is that you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.”
“Jack Devlin-Computers are your life, aren't they?
Angela Bennett-Yes. The perfect hiding place.”
“Just think about it. Our whole world is sitting there on a computer. It's in the computer, everything: your, your DMV records, your, your social security, your credit cards, your medical records. It's all right there. Everyone is stored in there. It's like this little electronic shadow on each and everyone of us, just, just begging for someone...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You see all these people outside? They’re not real. This is a simulation.”
“Words still have meanings, even in our days of the computer.”
“Ronnie, I need your help. Because as much as I know about laptops, I don't know shit about computers...”
“- Jack: Computers are your life, aren't they?
- Angela: Yes. The perfect hiding place.”
We're about to witness the greatest miracle of the machine age. Based on the revolutionary Computonian Law of Probability, this machine will tell us the precise location of the 3 remaining golden tickets.
[he pushes buttons on the machine; the machine prints out a response]
It says: "I won't tell. That would be cheating".
“- Rick Ford: I've swallowed enough microchips and shit them back out again to make a computer. This arm has been ripped off completely and re-attached with this fuckin' arm.
- Susan Cooper: I don't know that that's possible... I mean medically...”
“- Matt Brody: So, Dave had access to Leeds' server.
- Ronnie Greenbaum: Her server? You mean her network.
- Matt Brody: Yeah, her network, that's what I meant. Okay, so we just take a flash drive, and we plug it in, you know, get in to her cloud, and then steal all her cookies, right, and then we're straight through the firewall.
- Ronnie...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I never had a problem with the Altair - 'til I tried to use it!”
“- Thor: If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?
- Doctor Strange: I had to tell you. He did not want to be disturbed. Your father. He had chosen to remain in exile. And you don't have a phone.
- Thor: No, I don't have a phone but you could have sent me an electronic letter. It's called an email.
- Doctor Strange: Yeah. Do you have a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ethan Hunt: So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a computer, just waiting for someone to take it.
- Benji Dunn: So, why hasn't Lane just sent someone to steal it?
- Ilsa Faust: Oh, he has. He sent me. And I can tell you... it's impossible.”
“Some people say we have the frontier of the mind, and they go off and explore the wonderful world of alcohol and drugs, but that's no frontier. It's just another way for us to fool ourselves. And we've created this phony frontier with computers, which allows people to, you know, think they've escaped. A frontier with access fees?”
“Computer. In 20 seconds it does what it used to take me 5 hours on a slide rule.”