Hospitality quotes55 hospitality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Joyce: Shame on you, keeping your unusual guest all to Yourself. We think that's mighty selfish of you.
- Peg: No, it, it's... Things have just been a little hectic around here. That's all.
- Joyce: Oh, that was so sweet of you to want to correct the situation. What time does the barbecue begin?
- Peg: Barbecue?
- Joyce: Well, you intend to...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Alma: Sit down and - and get comfortable. I'll make you a martini and see what's to cook for dinner.
- Robert E. Lee "Prew' Prewitt: Hey, this is like being married, ain't it?
- Alma: It's better.
“- Mad Hatter: What's the matter my dear, don't you care for tea?
- Alice: Why, yes. I'm very fond of tea.
- March Hare: If you don't care for tea, you could at least make polite conversation!”
“- Catwoman: My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.
- Batman: This isn't a car.”
“Everybody stop antagonizing my guest.”
“You know what they did in Ancient Rome, when a visitor violated somebody's hospitality? They would cut off his dick and they nailed it to the fucking gate!”
“Hey, if you're young, hot, and hung you can come in.”
“Doesn’t he know any place else where he can go at night? There must be hotels or motels.”
“- Arlo Pear: Maybe we'll send you a plane ticket and you can visit us at Christmas.
- Frank Crawford: Good but I won't.”
“If I'd known you were coming, I'd have sent you an invitation.”
“Let's go down and greet your guests. Show them the real you: corny as Kansas on the fourth of July.”
“- Will Blakelee: Oh, come on. I'm just practicing Southern hospitality.
- Ronnie Miller: Oh really? Is that what they call hitting on strangers now?”
“- Hugh Lang: You gonna shoot me? Or can I come inside?
- Whip Whitaker: Yeah, come on inside. I'll shoot you inside.”
“Your reputation for hospitality is fast becoming legend.”
“Well, someone's got to break the ice, and it might as well be me. I mean, I'm used to being a hostess, it's part of my husband's work. And it's always difficult when a group of new friends meet together for the first time, to get acquainted. So I'm perfectly prepared to start the ball rolling. I mean, I-I have absolutely no idea what we're doing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What kind of a host invites you to his house for the weekend and dies on you?”
“- Galloway: If we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying you further asylum on our planet, will you leave peacefully?
- Optimus Prime: Freedom is your right. If you make that request, we will honour it. But before your President decides, please ask him this: what if we leave, and you're wrong?”
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”