“From Russia with Love” quotes(1963)
Plot – The English Secret Intelligence Service sends James Bond to Istanbul to steal the ‘Lector’ from the Russians. The device is an universal decoder that also the sept Spectre wants. Meanwhile, the Russian consulate sends Tatiana after Bond. However, she falls in love with the man and helps him. After many difficulties and traps, Agent 007 fulfills the mission, saving both the ‘Lector’ and Tatiana.
All actors – Sean Connery, Daniela Bianchi, Pedro Armendáriz, Lotte Lenya, Robert Shaw, Bernard Lee, Eunice Gayson, Walter Gotell, Francis De Wolff, George Pastell, Nadja Regin, Lois Maxwell, Aliza Gur, Martine Beswick, Vladek Sheybal, Anthony Dawson, Lisa Guiraut, Hasan Ceylan, Fred Haggerty, Neville Jason, Peter Bayliss, Nusret Ataer, Peter Brayham, Desmond Llewelyn, Jan Williams, Peter Madden, Dorothea Bennett, Andre Charisse, Elizabeth Counsell, Michael Culver, Hugo De Vernier, Arlette Dobson, Moris Farhi, Victor Harrington, William Hill, Barbara Jefford, John Ketteringham, Muhammat Kohen, Berkely Mather, Julie Mendez, Maitland Moss, Eric Pohlmann, Jacqueline Saltzman, Bob Simmons, Nikki Van der Zyl, Bedri Çavusoglushow all
“From Russia with Love” Quotes 5 quotes
“I shall put my plan into operations straight away - and there will be no failure.”
- James Bond: Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something.
- Donald "Red" Grant: You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel old man?
“- Tatiana: I will wear this one in Piccadilly.
- James Bond: You won't. They've just passed some new laws there.”
“- James Bond: You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.
- Tatiana: Thank you, but I think my mouth is too big.
- James Bond: No, it's the right size... for me, that is.”