“Tomorrow Never Dies” quotes(1997)
Plot – Her Majesty's agent has to deal this time with Elliot Carver, the ruthless owner of communication satellites and of "Tomorrow" newspaper. His intention is to manipulate the events to detonate World War III in order to shoot it with his TV channel. James Bond tries everything to foil Carver's mischievous plots.
All actors – Pierce Brosnan, Jonathan Pryce, Michelle Yeoh, Teri Hatcher, Ricky Jay, Götz Otto, Joe Don Baker, Vincent Schiavelli, Judi Dench, Desmond Llewelyn, Samantha Bond, Colin Salmon, Geoffrey Palmer, Julian Fellowes, Terence Rigby, Cecilie Thomsen, Nina Young, Daphne Deckers, Colin Stinton, Al Matthews, Mark Spalding, Bruce Alexander, Anthony Green, Christopher Bowen, Andrew Hawkins, Dominic Shaun, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Gerard Butler, Adam Barker, Michael Byrne, Pip Torrens, Hugh Bonneville, Jason Watkins, Eoin McCarthy, Brendan Coyle, David Ashton, William Scott-Masson, Laura Brattan, Nadia Cameron-Blakey, Liza Ross, Hugo Napier, Rolf Saxon, Vincent Wang, Philip Kwok, Nichola McAuliffe, Minna Aaltonen, Ian Boo Khoo, Kacee DeMasi, Neil Finnighan, Romo Gorrara, Jeff Harding, Theo Kypri, Choy-Ling Man, Dennis Matsuki, Terence Plummer, Dinny Powell, Alex Reid, Terry Richards, Curtis Rivers, Antje Schmidt, Sherry Stone, Rocky Taylor, Michael G. Wilsonshow all
“Tomorrow Never Dies” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Elliot Carver: Mr. Wallace, call the president. Tell him if he doesn't sign the bill lowering the cable rates, we will release the video of him with the cheerleader in the Chicago motelroom.
- Tom Wallace: Inspired, sir.
- Elliot Carver: And after he signs the bill, release the tape anyway.
- Tom Wallace: Consider him slimed.”
“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”
“Soon I'll have reached out to and influenced more people than anybody in the history of this planet, save God himself. And the best he ever managed was the Sermon on the Mount.”
“- M: Your job is to find out whether Carver or someone in his organization sent that ship off course, and why. Use your relationship with Mrs. Carver, if necessary.
- James Bond: I doubt if she'll remember me.
- M: Remind her. Then pump her for information.
- Miss Moneypenny: You'll just have to decide how much pumping is needed, James.
- James...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My art is in great demand, Mr. Bond. I go all over the world. I am especially good at the celebrity overdose.”
“- Wai Lin: What are you waiting for, shoot him!
- James Bond: I told you, we're gonna finish this together!
- Elliot Carver: How romantic! Do you realize how absurd your position is?
- James Bond: No more absurd than starting a war for ratings.
- Elliot Carver: Great men have always manipulated the media to save the world.”
“Words are the new weapons, satellites the new artillery.”
“Never argue with a woman. They're always right.”
“- Elliot Carver: Mr. Jones, are we ready to release our new software?
- Philip Jones: Yes, sir. As requested, it's full of bugs, which means people will be forced to upgrade for years.
- Elliot Carver: Outstanding.”
“There's no news, like bad news.”