Experience quotes193 experience quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You can take from every experience what it has to offer you. And you cannot be defeated if you just keep taking one breath followed by another.”
“I've got not much to say. I don't think I've learned a lot of things over the years: I've learned that there are thousands of thoughtless things you can do. And among these things one is more thoughtless than the others. And that's the one you usually do. I've learned that black clashes with blue. I've learned that some odours settle in your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For me, I'd rather have an intense experience than not.”
“- Lt. Topper Harley: So... I guess you've been with a man before...
- Ramada Thompson: I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it.”
“- Kevin Scott: I was discharged for striking a radio operator who fell asleep at his post. You're worried that I have no combat experience. You're right. There's no way of proving that I won't fail in combat. But then again, you can't prove that I will, either.
- Sailor: This is gonna' be a whole lotta' fun with this one.”
“Personally I know nothing about sex, because I've always been married.”
“That was the single most thrilling experience of my entire life.”
“- Hunk Houghton: You know, I got a spot for you in the show. I'll teach you a new tune.
- Vince Everett: I don't know. What's the percentage in singing for a bunch of cons?
- Hunk Houghton: Experience, you lunkhead! That's the percentage.”
- Loki: If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena.
- Thanos: Well, if you consider "failure" experience.
- Loki: I consider "experience" experience.
“I'm a really cautious person, so I don't let myself get into near-death experiences. I'm not into the idea of skydiving or anything.”
“When I get home I shall write a book about this place... If I ever do get home.”
“We killed for the sake of danger and for the sake of killing.”
- Harmie: Me, I know what war is. When we was right close to Shadow Therry, the old Colonel, he brung us all together and he said...
- Tim: He said, "Young men, in civilian life, never brag about your conquests, whether they be love or war."
- Harmie: Shut up, young fella. I'm tellin' ya I know. And I know, I know.
“- Jack Mulligan: What I've learned from men like my father and your husband is that you reap what you sow.
- Veronica: Let's hope so.”
“- Lina Zander: Something is wrong with Doris!
- Alice Zander: She's experiencing something amazing!”
“Some you win and some you learn.”
“Uh, guys, after finding the drugs, helping save Chen and helping me blow up the bad girl with a Roman candle, it's a pleasure to say you are officially no longer trainees.”
“Sometimes a loss is the best thing that can happen. It teaches you what you should have done next time.”
“- Spike: Who the fuck are you?
- Hunter: Who, me? The voice of experience.”
“Sometimes the only way out... is through.”