Seduction quotes155 seduction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The irony is that the more unapologetically sexist men are in movies, the more women tend to be attracted to them in person.”
“Arrest that girl for unlawful seduction!”
“- Brad Allen: Are you getting out of that bed, or am I coming in after you?
- Jan: You wouldn't dare!”
“- The Professor: If I thought there was any chance of changing your mind, I'd talk about Miss Kendall, of whom you so obviously disapprove.
- Roger Thornhill: Yes, for using sex like some people use a flyswatter.”
“- Young Donna: We only just met.
- Young Bill: And you're not that kind of girl?
- Young Donna: Absolutely not... usually.”
“- Mike Connor: Hands up!
- Tracy Lord: Oh it's you! Go away.
- Mike Connor: Where are you going?
- Tracy Lord: Some place and dance.
- Mike Connor: But they're dancing in there.
- Tracy Lord: I know but George is frowning at me and I can't dance when anyone frowns at me.”
“- Vince Stone: Hey, that's nice perfume.
- Debby Marsh: Something new. It attracts mosquitoes and repels men.
- Vince Stone: It doesn't work that way with me.
- Debby Marsh: It's not supposed to.”
“Is that a bed, or a parade ground? A man would have to be a sprinter to catch his wife in a bed like that.”
“You can have any girl you want. What about this lady with all the Botox? You're perfect for each other. You can't move your body, she can't move her face.”
“- Frances Randolph: Do you look down on all women or just the ones you know?
- Dixon Steele: I was pretty nice to you.
- Frances Randolph: No, not to me. But you were pretty nice.”
“- Lola Deveraux: Journeys alone are always so tedious, don't you find? 'Specially when they are long.
- Sherlock Holmes: Will this be a long journey?
- Lola Deveraux: That all depends. But I do think it will seem shorter if there are two of us... don't you?
- Sherlock Holmes: I hope it will not seem too short.”
“- Olmo Dalco: This is my bride-trap.
- Ada Fiastri Paulhan: Have you caught any brides?
- Olmo Dalco: You're the first one.”
“- Madeleine: I am a simple person I see the world as I have been taught,yet I would not be afraid to go before God with you even in our sin.
- Urbain Grandier: You shame me.”
“- Madeleine: St. Paul says that he who marries does a good thing, but he who remains chaste does something better.
- Urbain Grandier: Then I am content to do a good thing and leave the best to those that can face it.”
“- Don Lope: Where is God's grace going?
- Muchacha: To find a sweetheart.
- Don Lope: He's right here, dear.
- Muchacha: So old?
- Don Lope: Not that old! Don't bury me yet!”
“- Sherlock Holmes: Madame must not be too hasty. She must remember that I am an Englishman.
- Nikolai Rogozhin: So?
- Sherlock Holmes: You know what they say about us: if there's one thing more deplorable than our cooking, it's our lovemaking. We are not the most romantic of people.
- Nikolai Rogozhin: Perfect! We don't want sentimental idiots,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“All I can say is that when I'm trying to play serious love scenes with her, she's positioning her bottom for the best angle shots.”
“- Abigail: Have you come to seduce me, or rape me?
- Masham: I am a gentleman.
- Abigail: So, rape then.”