Seduction quotes163 seduction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The irony is that the more unapologetically sexist men are in movies, the more women tend to be attracted to them in person.”
“How you get all that traffic with no equipment is beyond me!”
“Now every woman in America over 40 wants to date me. It's their daughters I want to convince.”
“Turn gay, attract women.”
“Arrest that girl for unlawful seduction!”
“Elizabeth-You don't think she was completely unclassy and predatory?
David-Those happen to be two of men's favorite things.
Elizabeth-Why don't you just date a pit bull?
David-Maybe I will.”
“I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so horny.”
“- Buddy Love: I know what you're thinking: Where's he been all my life? Right?
- Stella Purdy: No, not exactly.
- Buddy Love: And that you're happy with the way I handled those three goons, right? Well, normally I would've belted them, but I didn't want to muss myself all up and have you dance with a sloppy guy. Dig?”
“Every time I get in front of a camera, I think of it as an attractive man I am meeting for the first time. I find him demanding and aloof -- so I must do all in my power to interest him.”
“- Tatiana: I will wear this one in Piccadilly.
- James Bond: You won't. They've just passed some new laws there.”
“Rule number three: Never throw up on the hot girl that's feeling you.”
“- Brad Allen: Are you getting out of that bed, or am I coming in after you?
- Jan: You wouldn't dare!”
“- The Professor: If I thought there was any chance of changing your mind, I'd talk about Miss Kendall, of whom you so obviously disapprove.
- Roger Thornhill: Yes, for using sex like some people use a flyswatter.”
“- Young Donna: We only just met.
- Young Bill: And you're not that kind of girl?
- Young Donna: Absolutely not... usually.”
“- Mike Connor: Hands up!
- Tracy Lord: Oh it's you! Go away.
- Mike Connor: Where are you going?
- Tracy Lord: Some place and dance.
- Mike Connor: But they're dancing in there.
- Tracy Lord: I know but George is frowning at me and I can't dance when anyone frowns at me.”
“- Vince Stone: Hey, that's nice perfume.
- Debby Marsh: Something new. It attracts mosquitoes and repels men.
- Vince Stone: It doesn't work that way with me.
- Debby Marsh: It's not supposed to.”
“Is that a bed, or a parade ground? A man would have to be a sprinter to catch his wife in a bed like that.”