Usefulness quotes31 usefulness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bob Diamond: For example, I use forty-eight percent of my brain. Do you know how much you use?
- Daniel Miller: Forty... seven?
- Bob Diamond: Three.”
“You know, you might come in useful. While they are eating you it will give me a chance to get away.”
“- Martin Geldheart: What is the one thing that landscape architecture requires?
- Art Student: A social motif.
- Martin Geldheart: Right.”
“You're a compendium of fucking useless information.”
“I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful.”
“- Lex Luthor: Kill me? Lex Luthor? Extinguish the greatest criminal flame of our age? Eradicate the only man on Earth with...
- Ursa: Kill him!
- Lex Luthor: ...Superman's address?
- General Zod: Come. The three of us will crush the son of our jailer!”
- Genie: First, you have to hold the lamp...
- Louie: Yeah?
- Genie: Then, say, "I wish".
- Huey: Yeah?
- Genie: Then wish for something.
- Huey: That's all?
- Dewey: Boy! It's even user-friendly!
“When you use more than 5 percent of your brain, you don't want to be on earth; believe me.”
“- Porthos: Aramis! You sawed the beam! You knew I would I try to hang myself and you sawed the beam! Admit it. Admit it!
- Aramis: Of course I knew! And now that you've got the idea of killing yourself out of your head you can stop boring everyone and be useful for a change. And put some clothes on!”
“- Sandy Bates: Shouldn't I stop making movies and do something that counts, like helping blind people or becoming a missionary or something?
- Voice of Martian: Let me tell you, you're not the missionary type. You'd never last. And incidentally, you're also not Superman; you're a comedian. You want to do mankind a real service? Tell funnier jokes.”