Apparel quotes174 apparel quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Nick Fury: How's the suit?
- Peter Parker: It's a little tight around the ol' web-shooter.”
“- Brian May: Wow! I didn't know it was fancy dress, Fred.
- Freddie Mercury: I've got to make an impression, darling!
- Brian May: You look like an angry lizard!”
“Behind every beautiful fur, there is a story. It is a bloody, barbaric story.”
“My father told me to dress to reflect the respect you have for the people around you. I've never forgotten that.”
“Everyone has seen photographs of Mexicans wearing those big sombreros. When you come to Mexico, the astonishing thing is, nobody wears these hats at all.”
“- Agent O: You really think a black suit is going to solve all your problems?
- Agent M: No. But, looks damn good on you.”
Ladies and gentlemen, do you like the pelt? Be honest, because some bitch stopped me on the way in. "What poor and unfortunate creature had to die for you to wear that?".
“- Anna Leonowens: All properly dressed English ladies always wear undergarments.
- King Mongkut of Siam: I have opinion that, in this regard, England is very backward nation.”
“If you’re nothing without that suit, then you shouldn’t have it.”
“Gentlemen, I did not seek this command, but since it's been assigned me, I intend to make this regiment the finest on the frontier. I fully realize that prolonged duty in a small outpost can lead to carelessness... and inefficiency and laxity in dress and deportment. I call it to your attention that only one of you has reported here this morning...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If I know anything about royal visits, we will never stop changing clothes.”
“- Veda: It's the dress. It's awfully cheap material. I can tell by the smell.
- Kay Pierce: What did you expect? Want it inlaid with gold?
- Veda: Well, it seems to me, if you're buying anything, it should be the best. This is definitely not the best.
- Kay Pierce: Oh, quit. You're breakin' my heart.”
“Not only does it represent my black belt in karate but it also helps keep my pants up.”
“Good heavens Annabel, what have you done to your clothes? You could grow a garden with that much soil.”
“Not obsessed with particularly Nike, but sneakers in general. I love them.”
“I take fancy dress very seriously. I mean incredibly seriously.”
“- Bernie Taupin: Don't you want to just sing without this ridiculous paraphernalia?
- Elton John: People don't pay to see Reg Dwight! They pay to see Elton John!”