Robert Shaw quotes
“- Mallory: You ever heard of penicillin?
- Schroeder: No.
- Mallory: No, well, I'm not surprised. It's a new developement. It's a drug that prevents wounds from becoming infected.”
“- Mallory: Next time, you can play the corpse. You seem pretty handy with that thing, though.
- Barnsby: Could've been luck.”
“- Mallory: I don't suppose they taught you German at that awful school of yours?
- Miller: What, instead of Latin? Heaven forbid, old boy.”
“- Mallory: May I talk to you personally, sir?
- Petrovitch: You are talking to me personally.
- Mallory: No I mean alone.
- Petrovitch: No. The people's army does not conduct military business in secret.”