- Movie quotes
- My Boss's Daughter
“My Boss's Daughter” quotes
Title My Boss's Daughter
All actors – Mark Aisbett, Ashton Kutcher, Jon Abrahams, Tara Reid, Molly Shannon, Terence Stamp, Andy Richter, Tyler Labine, Michael Madsen, Ryan Zwick, Patrick Cranshaw, Angela Little
“- Tom Stansfield: I appreciate all your help, but could you make sure that your friends stay out of the house?
- Audrey Bennett: All of them or just the colored guy?
- Tom Stansfield: No, all of them.
- Audrey Bennett: Oh, that's smart. That way the colored guy won't take it personal.”
“- T.J.: You rat me out, I'm gonna carve you like a turkey and beat your kids with what's left of you.
- Tom Stansfield: I don't have any kids.
- T.J.: I can wait.”
“Are you retarded? It's not a rhetorical question. Are you retarded?”
“- Jack Taylor: What's this I hear about you making fun of midgets?
- Tom Stansfield: I never make fun of midgets!
- Jack Taylor: You said, it would be fun to date one because then you could rest your beer on their head, now I have a sense of humour, but that's just sick.”