Senses quotes29 senses quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Human touch. Our first form of communication. Safety, security, comfort, all in the gentle caress of a finger. Or the brush of lips on a soft cheek. It connects us when we're happy, bolsters us in times of fear, excites us in times of passion and love. We need that touch from the one we love, almost as much as we need air to breathe. But I never...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tom Manning: Hey, fish stick. Don't touch anything.
- Abe Sapien: I need to touch it to see.
- Tom Manning: See what?
- Abe Sapien: Past, future. Whatever this object holds.”
“The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not seen; man's hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive, nor his heart to report what my dream was.”
“- Margaret: Do you ever feel like you're floating? Like you're not connected to anything or anybody?
- Iris Chapman: Yeah, sometimes.”
“- Gregorio Cortez: Remember when we could sense danger a mile away?
- Ingrid Cortez: Those were the days.”
“- Jacob Marley: Why do you doubt your senses?
- Scrooge: Because a little thing can effect them. A slight disorder of the stomach can make them cheat. You may be a bit of undigested beef, a blob of mustard, a crumb of cheese. Yes. There's more gravy than of grave about you.
- Robert Marley: More gravy than of grave?
- Jacob Marley: What a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Luke Martin: Turn the light on. I want to see you.
- Sally Hyde: What do I do?
- Luke Martin: Everything. I want you to do everything.
- Sally Hyde: Where can I touch you? Where can you - where can you feel?
- Luke Martin: It's nice. I'm real sensitive, in all areas that I feel - real sensitive.
- Sally Hyde: Can you feel that at all?
- Luke...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've seen this back in the Dakotas. They can smell fear just by lookin' atcha.”
“It needs to scare you. There's something in fear, something it can smell. Something that tells it if there's anything inside someone that it might... like.”
“You remember this? You smell it? The scent... always jogs the memory, don't you think? Remember the energy? The potency of someone else coursing through your veins? Someone brave. You know the disappointment as it dissipates; the strength slipping from your grasp. The growing, killing need to replenish.”
“When you are alone eternally, you live for the comfort of the senses: food, sex. I'd become very selective and it was getting harder for me to find food, even living in the city. My choosiness about food cost me my lover, and without him there is no sex.”