Racism quotes302 racism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Karl Zielinski: Mary, a person with an engineer's mind should be an engineer. You can't be a computer the rest of your life.
- Mary Jackson: Mr. Zielinski, I'm a negro woman. I'm not gonna entertain the impossible.
- Karl Zielinski: And I'm a Polish Jew whose parents died in a Nazi prison camp. Now I'm standing beneath a spaceship that's going...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes they have to kill us. They have to kill us, because they can't break our spirit.”
“I live in a castle, Tony! Alone. And rich white people pay me to play piano for them because it makes them feel cultured. But as soon as I step off that stage, I go right back to being just another nigger to them. Because that is their true culture. And I suffer that slight alone, because I'm not accepted by my own people 'cause I'm not like...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We are living in an era marked by the spread of integration and miscegenation. The Brown decision. The Brown decision, forced upon us by the Jewish-controlled puppets on the U.S. Supreme Court, compelling white children to go to school with an inferior race, is the final nail in a coffin, is the final nail in a black coffin towards America...” (continue)(continue reading)
You having a nice day, sir? You feeling all right? Not to get too personal, but a white man standing in the middle of Harlem wearing a sign that says "I hate niggers" has either got some serious personal issues, or not all his dogs are barking. Hey! I'm talking to you! Now you've got about ten seconds before those guys see you, and when they do... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anderson: You know, if I were a Negro, I'd probably think the same way they do.
- Ward: If you were a Negro, nobody would give a damn what you thought.”
“ There has been racism, sexism and now there is 'species-ism.' People think that they are better than other creatures.”
“Thank God for the white male power structure.”
“- Hector Guzman: You racist Americans. You just want to cut us poor Hispanics completely out of the market.
- David Jason: No, Mr. Guzman. I think you know that there's no such thing as an American anymore. No Hispanics, no Japanese, no blacks, no whites, no nothing. It's just rich people and poor people. The three of us are all rich, so we're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Have you any idea what it's like to live with all this? People look at us and only see bigots and racists. Hatred isn't something you're born with. It gets taught. At school, they said segregation what's said in the Bible... Genesis 9, Verse 27. At 7 years of age, you get told it enough times, you believe it. You believe the hatred. You live...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Deputy Pell: You got no right to be here. This is a political meeting.
- Ward: Doesn't smell that way to me, Deputy.
- Deputy Pell: It's a damn political meeting, Hoover Boy.
- Ward: Oh, it looks like a political meeting, but smells more like Klan to me... with or without the Halloween costumes.”
“You go to the city to work or shop, and you see their streets, their cars, their houses, and you begin to feel there is something not quite right about yourself. About your humanity. Something to do with your blackness because no matter how smart or dumb a white child is he is born to that world. And you, a black child, smart or dumb you are...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Have you lost your mind? I mean, how is it that you can disrespect a man's ethnicity when you know we've influenced nearly every facet of white America... from our music to our style of dress. Not to mention your basic imitation of our sense of cool; walk, talk, dress, mannerisms... we enrich your very existence, all the while contributing to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Major Ashley-Pitt: In our experience, Americans are uncouth misfits who should be run out of their own barbaric country.
- Matthew Quigley: Well, Lieutenant...
- Major Ashley-Pitt: Major.
- Matthew Quigley: Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent them back to England.”
“- Lennie Small: I seen your light.
- Crooks: Yeah, well, I got a right to have a light. Now I ain't wanted in those bunkhouses and you ain't wanted in my room.
- Lennie Small: Why ain't you wanted?
- Crooks: Because I'm black! And they say I stink. Well, I tell you - all of y'all stink to me!”
“- Zeus Carver: You know this guy Simon we're talking to?
- John McClane: Yeah. I threw his little brother off the thirty-second floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A. I guess he's a little pissed off about it.
- Zeus Carver: Wait a minute. You mean to tell me I'm in this shit 'cause some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?”
- Clarence Hill: You know I can't go to the Green Room with every little thing. I'be got to wait for something big, or a bunch of little things. Now we can't let our power be dissipated by the, by the plant...
- Zeke Brown: Plant my ass, man! That's all you talk about, "the plant"! Everybody know what "the plant" is. "The plant" just short for... (continue)(continue reading)
“You may be shocked by these words, but I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass and prayed to the same God with fellow Muslims whose eyes were blue, whose hair was blond and whose skin was the whitest of whites. And we are brothers, truly.”
“Trump says he wants to run for president. Why not? It wouldn't be the first time he pushed a black family out of their home.”
“- Miss Maudie Atkinson: Jem.
- Jem: Yes, ma'am?
- Miss Maudie Atkinson: I don't know if it will help saying this to you... some men in this world are born to do our unpleasant jobs for us... your father is one of them.
- Jem: Oh, well.”