Politeness quotes32 politeness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
Wanda, do you have any idea what it's like being English? Being so correct all the time, being so stifled by this dread of, of doing the wrong thing, of saying to someone "are you married?" and hearing "my wife left me this morning", or saying, uh, "do you have children?" and being told they all burned to death on Wednesday. You see, Wanda,... (continue)(continue reading)
The Lord said: "do whatever you have to do". And he didn't say "Joe, be polite".
We can't even say "lesbian" anymore, it's "women in comfortable shoes”.
“I brought my own pillow so I don't get my spit all over yours.”
- Marianne: At least she can escape Fanny, which is more than any of us is able.
- Elinor Dashwood: You do your best. You've not said a word to her for a week.
- Marianne: I have. I've said "yes" and "no".
“- Darius Kinkaid: Motherfucker, I will bust a cap in your ass, if you don't give up that wheel.
- Michael Bryce: Have you ever said please or thank you?
- Darius Kinkaid: Please, motherfucker!
- Michael Bryce: Why are we always yelling?”
“We're Werewolves, not Swear-Wolves.”
“- Junior Healy: Dad, can we go? These people are real idiots.
- Aron Burger: Excuse me, Your Highness. I didn't realize that simple little me and my simple little family weren't good enough for your high and mighty tastes. Hey, I should go and slip on my silk tuxedo and then we can trot out the champagne and the escargots.”
“I was raised to be super polite.”
“Just because we're robbing a bank doesn't mean there's no reason not to be polite.”
“- Phoebe: I'm going to get a coffee. Anybody want anything?
- Monica: I'll have a latte.
- Ross: I'll have a blueberry muffin, with a decaf.
- Chandler: I'll have a bagel with a little...
- Phoebe: You know, I was just being polite.”
“Max is like a little dog. He's always sniffing around where it's not polite.”
“I love robbing the English, they're so polite.”
“One day you're gonna be nice to me. We may both be dead and buried, but you're gonna be nice - at least civil.”
“If you can't be polite to your guests, you have to sit at the kiddies' table.”