Plot – Three idlers invent a new sport that’s a mix between basketball and baseball. It becomes popular and they organize a championship with professional teams.
All actors – Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Dian Bachar, Yasmine Bleeth, Jenny McCarthy, Ernest Borgnine, Robert Vaughn, Trevor Einhorn, Bob Costas, Al Michaels, Robert Stack, Reggie Jacksonshow all
“BASEketball” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Baxter Cain: When I see one of baseketball's hottest stars with less than 20 dollars in his pocket, driving an American car and sharing a small house with two other guys, you know what that says to me?
- Doug Remer: Homos?”
“- Doug Remer: That's a dude.
- Squeak Scolari: No way, you're just saying that because you want her for yourself.
- Doug Remer: No dude, I'm saying that because she's a guy.
- Squeak Scolari: That's impossible. Just look at her. She's got the cutest little upturned nose, the softest lips. The sweetest Adam's apple.”
“- Robert Stack - Unsolved MysteriesHost: Scenario One: He's hanging by his neck in his fucking closet.
- Jenna Reed: You want to know where Coop is? Just look for the most heinous, vile, and horrible exploitation of children on the planet.
- Robert Stack - Unsolved MysteriesHost: Scenario Two: Coop went to Disney World.”
“Now your kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogleberg, your Zima, hula hoops and Pac-man video games, don't you see? People today have attention spans that can only be measured in nanoseconds!”
“I've always dreamed of big game hunting. How about killing an endangered species? Like a Bald Eagle or a Giant Panda!”
- Joe Cooper: Hey pigfucker, can I call you "pigfucker"?
- Doug Remer: No, only my friends can call me "pigfucker".
“- Doug Remer: Oh, I'll come, I love hospitals.
- Joe Cooper: No you don't, you like Taco Bell!
- Doug Remer: No, one time I was at this hospital, in France, and I met this great chick.
- Joe Cooper: Dude, that was a hostel.”
Tony Nocholino, who plays, as you know, Latino cut-up "Scooter" on the new hit comedy series "What's the Difference?" airing between "Recycled Junk" starring Lisa Campbell and "Same Old Crap" featuring teen heartthrob Mark Swenson, all part of the great fall lineup on our network's "Who gives a rat's ass?" Thursdays.