Charlie Sheen quotes
“- Lt. Topper Harley: So... I guess you've been with a man before...
- Ramada Thompson: I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it.”
“- David Ackerman: Do you think I like dragging around after you all day? I fucking hate it! And I hate the way you drive. And I hate your stinking whiskey breath.
- Nick Pulovski: And I hate your uptight regulation-spouting boy scout horseshit. And I hate the little fucking creases in your pants. And I hate these fucking donuts. These fruitcake...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bud Fox: So tell me, Gordon: when does it all end, huh? How many yachts can you water-ski behind? How much is enough?
- Gordon Gekko: It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero-sum game: somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply, uh, transferred from one perception to another. Like magic.”
“Having sex with her was like reading the Wall St. Journal.”
“- Lt. Topper Harley: There's something I want you to have. I've been putting a little away for the past ten years. It's not much. 2500. I wish I could do more.
- Mary Thompson: Why, Topper. That's so sweet. Why, with the three million that I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket, I can take this 2500 and just blow it all on hats.”
“- Richard 'Dick' Brewer: We've got a warrant for you, old man.
- Buckshot Roberts: I ain't got no business with that warrant no more, pecker head son of a bitch.”
“- D'Artagnan: Why's Athos sitting by himself?
- Aramis: He takes his drinking very seriously. Not to worry; he'll be his usual charming self by morning.”
“- Ramada Thompson: You were discharged from the service 18 months ago for willful insubordination. You disobeyed a direct order and lost a $13 million fighter in the process.
- Lt. Topper Harley: Yes, I did. But I'm paying it off at ten bucks a week. And I wouldn't be doing that if I'd gotten that extra collision coverage.”
“- Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in?
- Rick Vaughn: California Penal...
- Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it. How'd you end up playing there?
- Rick Vaughn: Stole a car.”
“- Natalie Voss: You kidnapped me with a candy bar?
- Jack Hammond: It makes a handy weapon in a pinch.”
“- Rube Baker: Hey. Ya know Ricky, breaking up with a girlfriend can be a very painful thing. But it don't have to keep ya down for long. I mean, let me tell ya something from my own personal experience. I've never had a regular girlfriend like you, but I did get kicked in the balls once by a mule. Now, I thought I would be hurting for the rest...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm going to blow that shit you call brains all over my partner here.”
“- Porthos: Athos, you cannot fight this boy.
- Athos: Why not?
- Porthos: I'm fighting him.
- D'Artagnan: Not until 1 o'clock.
- Aramis: I have a duel with him too.
- D'Artagnan: Not until 2 o'clock.”
“- Pilot: Lieutenant, you guys are incredible. Thank you.
- Lt. James Curran: There's no reason to thank us because we don't exist. You never saw us. This never happened.
- Lt. Dale Hawkins: One more thing: you're welcome.”
“- Lt. Topper Harley: I could never find time for love. It's too heavy. It's an anchor that drowns a man. Besides, I got the sky, the smell of jet exhaust, my bike.
- Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson: A loner?
- Lt. Topper Harley: No. I own it.”
“She's out of my bed, but still in my head.”
“- Charlie Sheen: Do me a favor. Promise me you won't drive.
- Lindsay Lohan: That's sweet. You're worried about me driving.
- Charlie Sheen: I'm worried about me. I'm a pedestrian.”