Cleverness quotes84 cleverness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“All cowboys ain't dumb. Some of them got smarts real good, like me.”
“I'm smart, you're dumb. I’m big, you're little. I’m right, you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it.”
“My guy in D.C. tells me that we are not dealing with a studenthere, we're dealing with the Professor. Any time the military has an operation that can't fail, they call this guy in to train the troops, OK? He's the kind of guy that would drink a gallon of gasoline so he could piss in your campfire! You could drop this guy off at the Arctic...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Don’t throw effort after foolishness.”
“This is 2014, women are smart now!”
“You'll never be as fast as Storm, but you can be smarter than him.”
“Little beat big when little is smart. First with the head, then with the heart.”
“I like to use both sides of my brain.”
“You think too much. That is your trouble. Clever people and grocers, they weigh everything.”
“Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee and he'll drop like a stone.”
“Don't send a rabbit to kill a fox.”
“- Drew Halbert: That's not what I would've done. If someone tried to kill me I wouldn't have saved him. I would've bit his butt.
- Jesse: Maybe he's smarter than we are.
- Randolph Johnson: Or more human.”
“You’re a fucking moron.”
“Intellectuals have no taste.”
“In every class, there's always one joker who thinks that he's smarter than me. In this class, that happens to be you. Isn't it, Mayonnaise?”
“- Lucy Miller: Are you an elf?
- Curtis: Why, no, of course not.
- Lucy Miller: Then why do you have pointy ears?
- Curtis: Because I didn't eat my green vegetables.”
“- Will Graham: I know that I'm not smarter than you.
- Dr. Hannibal Lecktor: Then how did you catch me?
- Will Graham: You had disadvantages.
- Dr. Hannibal Lecktor: What disadvantages?
- Will Graham: You're insane.”
“Smart men don't get married.”
“- Rey: What are you going to do?
- Han Solo: Same thing I always do. Talk my way out of it.”