Jeremy Piven quotes
“- Dean Kansky: British women do not age well. Eight years ago she was a luscious treat, you know, she probably looked like, you know, Baby Spice, now she could look like...
- Jonathan Trager: Old Spice.”
“If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.”
“Life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences, but rather, it's a tapestry of events that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan.”
You know the Greeks didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?"
“Your kid is one crutch short of a telethon, you've got a frigid, swamp-hog wife...”
“That's the beauty of college these days, Tommy! You can major in Game Boy if you know how to bullshit.”
“- Michael Berkow: You have some serious male-on-male intimacy problems!
- Adam Berkow: What're you fucking talking about?
- Michael Berkow: You can't deal with men!”
“Hey Schindler, leave no Jew behind!”
“- James 'Droz' Andrews: What's your major?
- Sanskrit Major: Sanskrit.
- James 'Droz' Andrews: Sanskrit. You're majoring in a 5000 year-old dead language?”
“Hugo, you're looking at me like I just asked you the fucking square root of something.”
“- James 'Droz' Andrews: Ladies and gentlemen, I think it's time to revive an ancient tradition we seem to have long forgotten.
- Cecilia: They confiscated the altar, Droz.
- James 'Droz' Andrews: No, I'm not talking about human sacrifice.”
“- George Takei: [at Lloyd's wedding] The commitment that these two men are about to make is the most important commitment anyone can make.
- Ari Gold: If you're not gay, Lloyd, now would probably be the time to say so.
- George Takei: And if you are, Ari, this is probably your time.
- Ari Gold: Don't kid yourself, Sulu.”
“I don’t worry. I just win.”
“It's your job as an actor to fill out the blanks.”
“Everyone's journey is completely different.”
“We all deal with issues of time. The first thing you do in the morning is look at the clock to see what time it is.”
“- Michael Berkow: We were playing. She bumped her head.
- Adam Berkow: Bumped? She's got a fuckin' spike in her head!”
“I'm a Christian man or whatever religion dominates the region I'm selling in, but you have to admit it did sound like she was talking about the big va-jay-jay, right?”
“Don't screw up the best thing in your life just because you're a little unsure about who you are.”
- Katy: Hey, Droz, how 'bout this: tonight, at the Pit, "everyone gets laid".
- James 'Droz' Andrews: It's tasteless, disgusting, and offensive. I love it.