Mocking quotes119 mocking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Elliot Moore: If we're going to die, I want you to know something. I was in the pharmacy a while ago. There was a really good-looking pharmacist behind the counter. Really good-looking. I went up and asked her where the cough syrup was. I didn't even have a cough, and I almost bought it. I'm talking about a completely superfluous bottle of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hartman, for the love of god stop tanning, you look like a cheese nip, you look like a orange with lips, you look like a wrinkled peach.”
“- George Peatty: I've been kinda sick today. I keep gettin' pains in my stomach.
- Sherry Peatty: Maybe you got a hole in it, George. Do you suppose you have?
- George Peatty: A hole in it? How would I get a hole in my stomach?
- Sherry Peatty: How would you get one in your head? Fix me a drink, George. I think I'm developing some pains...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Nebula: [sneering] Look at you, a Garden of the Galaxy!
- Gamora: It's Guardian! Why would I be a "Garden of the Galaxy"?
“Marty, you can't go losing your judgment every time someone calls you a name. That's exactly what causes you to get into that accident in the future.”
“What a fitting end to your life's pursuits. You're about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something.”
“Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.”
“- Taserface: New plan! We're killing you first!
- Rocket: Well, dying is certainly better than having to live an entire life as a moronic shitbag who thinks 'Taserface' is a cool name.”
“- Staff Sergeant William James: I had a girlfriend and, uh, she got pregnant, so we got married, and we got divorced... or, you know, I thought we got divorced. I mean, she's still living in the house and she says we're still together, so I... I don't know. Wha-what does... what does that make her? I don't know.
- Sergeant JT Sanborn: Dumb......” (continue)(continue reading)
“What is a brunette standing between two blondes? An interpreter.”
- Eddie Powers: I'm Eddie Powers, Donovan's factotum, meaning "Man Friday". That's Latin.
- Lt. Cmdr. Robert Yarrow: I'm glad to know you Friday, even if it's only Thursday.
“- Peter Quill: You look like Mary Poppins.
- Yondu: Is he cool?
- Peter Quill: Hell yeah, he's cool.
- Yondu: I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!”
“- Edward: You gonna drive it or buy it a dress?
- Carter: Just getting to know each other.”
“Why d'you always pick on me? What am I, Charlie Brown?”
“- Bruce Banner: Captain America is on threat watch?
- Natasha Romanoff: We all are!
- Tony Stark: [to Steve Rogers] You're on that list? Are you above or below angry bees?
- Steve Rogers: I swear, Stark, one more wisecrack out of you...
- Tony Stark: Verbal threat! Threatening! I'm being threatened!”
“- Marty O'Reilly: I put the special candle out there that repels all the bugs, every species but one.
- Wally Jatczak: Marty, what species is that?
- Marty O'Reilly: The saber toothed fly.”
“- Lee Chandler: You know, I've seen a school of sharks tear a boat to pieces like it was made of cardboard because some kid threw a band-aid in the water.
- Patrick: Oh, yeah...
- Lee Chandler: Yeah, he did! Sometimes the only way to keep them off is to throw the kid directly in the ocean to distract them!
- Patrick: Shut up. Sharks don't even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack: I'm going to impale your mom on a spike and feed her dead body to my dog with syphilis.
- Brad: You got me!
- Jack: Inside joke.”
“- Annie Bean: I'm just teasing you.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: I don't think couples can really tease each other. I think everyone pretends they can, but really there's always some kind of truth or judgment in there somewhere.”
“- Rosco Bigger - Fang: Drink your juice yet?
- David Leary: No, why?
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: 'Peed in it.”
“- Blaine: You talk to animals now, do you? Would you like to tell me about it? Or would you rather tell my friend here, Bettleheim?
- Dr. John Dolittle: I don't need to talk to your cat, Blain.
- Blaine: Why, do you think he would talk back to you?
- Dr. John Dolittle: He just might.
- Blaine: And what would he say?
- Bettleheim the Cat: I'd say...” (continue)(continue reading)