Michael Madsen quotes
“Your children don't have to fear you to respect you.”
“- Annie: I promised Elvis he could help. I even did a spit shake.
- Glenn: You did a spit shake with someone? Man that is serious.”
“- Sonny: How can John Wayne die?
- Lefty: Fuckin' Indians got him.”
“A bastard's work is never done.”
“Looks can be deceiving.”
“- Eddie Hall: I don't understand how anybody can live at the beach. Those waves crashing and flopping all the time - drive me crazy.
- Arthur Relyea: I'm with you, Eddie. I like the sound of traffic when I'm sleeping.”
“It's been my experience that having friends is overrated.”
“You know, every movie you make can't be great, no matter who you are.”
“- Dr. Laura Baker: You don't want us to capture her alive so that we can study her?
- Preston Lennox: Laura, I think this is strictly a search and destroy operation. Nobody ever asked me to ever find any thing they didn't want dead.
- Dan Smithson, Empath: I'm sorry for you.
- Preston Lennox: Yeah, well, thank you, Dan. I'm sorry for her.”
“- 1st Lieutenant Steve Phelps: That's not the correct procedure...
- Captain Jerry Lawson: Screw the procedure, I want somebody on the goddamn phone before I kill 20 million people!”
“- Mr. White: You almost killed me! Asshole! If I knew what kind of a guy you were I never would've agreed to work with you!
- Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?”
“- Blood: You're either the dumbest fucker I ever met in my life, or you got the balls of an elephant. Which is it?
- Dan Saxon: You pick.
- Blood: That's exactly what I'm going to do.”
“- Fran Carvey: What's the plan?
- Rudy Travis: The plan is shut up.”
“- Elvis: I'm hungry.
- Glenn: Eat your hat.”
“- Joe Cabot: How does freedom feel?
- Vic Vega: It's a change.”
“- Dr. Laura Baker: Who are you and what do you do?
- Preston Lennox: Preston Lennox. And if I'm here, I think the shit has definitely hit the fan.”
They say the number one killer of old people is retirement. People got 'em a job to do, they tend to live a little longer so they can do it. I've always figured warriors and their enemies share the same relationship. So, now you ain't gonna hafta face your enemy on the battlefield no more, which "R" are you filled with: relief or regret?