Hearing quotes53 hearing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The walls are as thin as paper and the acoustics disgustingly perfect.”
“I can hear his beard!”
“We had adjoining cells in the Capitol. We're very familiar with each other's screams.”
“- Fiorello: I haven't heard anything yet. Did you say anything?
- Otis B. Driftwood: Well, I haven't said anything worth hearing.”
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I hear him, whispering.
- Dr. Alex Cross: What does he say?
- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I can feel his mouth on my ear, his breath. He tells me that he loves me.”
“- Moana: If there's something you want to tell me, just tell me! Is there something you want to tell me?
- Gramma Tala: Is there something you want to hear?”
“- Rocky Balboa: [noticing Mickey's hearing aid] What's that in your ear there?
- Mickey: What it is, is I hear stupid things better.”
“- Bubba J.: I'm tired of hearin' that most NASCAR fans drink too much.
- Jeff Dunham: Oh, 'cause it's not true?
- Bubba J.: Oh, no, it's true, I'm just tired of hearing it. Makes me thirsty for another beer.”
“Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.”
“- Herbie Brown: I'm just talking to myself.
- Slicker Smith: Well, don't talk so loud!
- Herbie Brown: I've got hear what I have to say.”
“If you call out to one of the dead, all of them can hear you.”
“Of course, I also attribute some of my hearing loss to being in the infantry in World War II.”
“Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign.”
“Amanda, if I have to hear about him one more time, I'm gonna cut my ears off and mail 'em to him.”
“You and I belong to another era, George. The world is talking now. People want new faces, talking faces.”
“- Ronnie: Do you think anyone heard that?
- Kale: Yeah, my deaf aunt in Omaha heard it.”