Hearing quotes54 hearing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Leave Her to Heaven
“The walls are as thin as paper and the acoustics disgustingly perfect.”
- From the movie: Batman: The Dark Knight
- From the movie: Witness for the Prosecution
“- Janet Mackensie: Perhaps you can help me, your Lordship. Six months, I have applied for my hearing aid and I am still waiting for it.
- Judge: My dear madame. Considering the rubbish that is being talked nowadays, you are missing very little.”
- From the movie: Fanboys
“I can hear his beard!”
- From the movie: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
“We had adjoining cells in the Capitol. We're very familiar with each other's screams.”
- From the movie: Tortilla Soup
- From the movie: A Night at the Opera
“- Fiorello: I haven't heard anything yet. Did you say anything?
- Otis B. Driftwood: Well, I haven't said anything worth hearing.”
- From the movie: Kiss the Girls
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I hear him, whispering.
- Dr. Alex Cross: What does he say?
- Dr. Kate McTiernan: I can feel his mouth on my ear, his breath. He tells me that he loves me.”
- From the movie: Moana
“- Moana: If there's something you want to tell me, just tell me! Is there something you want to tell me?
- Gramma Tala: Is there something you want to hear?”
- From the movie: Rocky II
“- Rocky Balboa: [noticing Mickey's hearing aid] What's that in your ear there?
- Mickey: What it is, is I hear stupid things better.”
- From the movie: Twisted
- From the movie: The Rugrats Movie
- From the movie: Jeff Dunham: Arguing with Myself
“- Bubba J.: I'm tired of hearin' that most NASCAR fans drink too much.
- Jeff Dunham: Oh, 'cause it's not true?
- Bubba J.: Oh, no, it's true, I'm just tired of hearing it. Makes me thirsty for another beer.”
- From the movie: Bad Boys
“Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.”
- From the movie: Buck Privates
“- Herbie Brown: I'm just talking to myself.
- Slicker Smith: Well, don't talk so loud!
- Herbie Brown: I've got hear what I have to say.”
- From the movie: Insidious: Chapter 3
“If you call out to one of the dead, all of them can hear you.”
- From the movie: Tremors 3: Back to Perfection
- From the movie: Mortdecai
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“Of course, I also attribute some of my hearing loss to being in the infantry in World War II.”
- From the movie: The Matrix Revolutions
- From the movie: A Pain in the Pullman
- From the movie: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign.”
- From the movie: Simply Irresistible
“Amanda, if I have to hear about him one more time, I'm gonna cut my ears off and mail 'em to him.”
- From the movie: The Artist
“You and I belong to another era, George. The world is talking now. People want new faces, talking faces.”