All actors – Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, John Schneider, Elizabeth Ashley, Anthony Newley, Anthony Franciosa, Merritt Butrick, Mary Crosby, June Carter Cash, Jessi Coltershow all
“Stagecoach” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Henry Gatewood: What do you do?
- Ringo: I mind my own business. You oughta try it some time.
- Henry Gatewood: Why?
- Ringo: It's not near as dangerous as the way you're livin' now.”
“- Overland Stage Ticket Clerk: If you make it to Lordsburg, you tell 'em I'm closin' this station.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: I'd say the Apaches closed it for you.”
“- Buck: She used to ride shotgun for me. Then she said it got, uh, got too hard on her ovaries.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: What's an ovary?
- Buck: Well, near as I can tell, it's uh, you know, part of her machinery.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: Oh.”
“- Mrs. Lucy Mallory: Are you sayin' that you win by dishonest means?
- Ike Plummer: No, ma'am. I win by any means.”
“- Marshal Curly Wilcox: What I really want is a look in that banker's bag.
- Buck: He keeps that dang thing closer to him than his belt buckle.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: That's why I want a look in it. The bag.”
“- Dallas: Don't slap the baby.
- Doc Holliday: Okay... why would I slap the baby?
- Dallas: I don't know, but most doctors do. It's a custom I'm not in favor of. Nobody comes into this world looking for a fight. You go get 'em!”
“- Buck: The sight of blood bother you much?
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: Only if it's mine, why?”
“- Marshal Curly Wilcox: You always keep two rifles under the seat?
- Buck: Yes, sir. My wife cleans them and loads them for me. Now, a lot of men get fried chicken.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: You got a good wife.”