Behavior quotes519 behavior quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If I do something wrong, it's because God didn't give me the grace to do what's right. If this world stinks, it's his fault. I'm only working with what I've been given.”
“Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. No exceptions.”
“- Gabriella Montez: Blowing off your friends, missing dates, if that's you, then it's good to know.
- Troy Bolton: No, no, no. I was only doing that because I'm working on the scholarship thing and you know that.
- Gabriella Montez: But if along the way you act like someone you're not, pretty soon that's who you become.”
“Don't be spendin' the time I'm talkin' thinkin' 'bout what you're gonna say next!”
“You get treated like a dumb animal long enough, that's what you become. You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember.”
“The Corbett's are at it again!”
“The difference between a lady and a flower girl is not how she behaves, but how she is treated.”
“To be a good soldier you must love the army. To be a good commander you must be able to order the death of the thing you love.”
“- Bookstore owner: You're the D&A !
- Nick Styles: Wrong! They fired me. As a private citizen I can kick anybody's ass I want to.”
“- Monica: I think I'd be great in a war. I'd, like, get all the medals.
- Chandler: Before or after you're executed by your own troops?”
“The definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviour over and over again, expecting different results.”
“- Ken Kessler: We've got to be ruthless. Think ruthless.
- Sandy: What if I can't think ruthless?
- Ken Kessler: You've got to. It's good for you. It makes you strong.”
“Get back, you brain damaged bag of bones, or I'll have you gassed!”
“You usin' that oriental martial bullshit on me's gonna get real expensive.”
“- Stanley Motss: He's fine as long as he gets his medications...
- Winifred Ames: And if he doesn't get his medications?
- Stanley Motss: He's not fine.”
“One of the disadvantages of being a Patrician is that occasionally you are obliged to act like one.”
“- Marianne Borg: I know that this is wrong.
- Dr. Evald Borg: There's neither right nor wrong. We act according to our needs.”
“Each of us is more than the worst thing that we’ve ever done.”
“If you act scared, your body produces adrenaline.”
“- Lt. Ted Wilks: It was bad judgment to bother a cop's widow about the love life of her husband.
- Dave Bannion: Good or bad, it was my judgment.
- Lt. Ted Wilks: You're missing the point. I'm the one that gets the pressure calls from upstairs. I'm the one that has to explain. You don't keep an office like this very long stepping on a lot of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Arthur Carrington: You're acting like frightened children.
- Hendry: You're right, Doctor... I am frightened.”