Behavior quotes520 behavior quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If I do something wrong, it's because God didn't give me the grace to do what's right. If this world stinks, it's his fault. I'm only working with what I've been given.”
“Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Private behaviour is a relic of a time gone by, and if somehow, someway, you've managed to live your life like the Dalai Lama, they'll make shit up. Because they don't want you, they want your idea.”
“If a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. No exceptions.”
“- Gabriella Montez: Blowing off your friends, missing dates, if that's you, then it's good to know.
- Troy Bolton: No, no, no. I was only doing that because I'm working on the scholarship thing and you know that.
- Gabriella Montez: But if along the way you act like someone you're not, pretty soon that's who you become.”
“- Adso of Melk: Dolcinites? Who were they, master?
- William of Baskerville: Those who believed in the poverty of Christ.
- Adso of Melk: So do we Franciscans.
- William of Baskerville: But they also declared that everyone must be poor, so they slaughtered the rich. Ha! You see, Adso, the step between ecstatic vision and sinful frenzy is all too...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't be spendin' the time I'm talkin' thinkin' 'bout what you're gonna say next!”
“You get treated like a dumb animal long enough, that's what you become. You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember.”
“He did things that you wouldn't do to an animal that was bred for slaughter.”
“The Corbett's are at it again!”
“Don't mind her. She's French-Canadian. Some days she's Canadian. Can be quite pleasant. Today she's obviously French.”
“The difference between a lady and a flower girl is not how she behaves, but how she is treated.”
“To be a good soldier you must love the army. To be a good commander you must be able to order the death of the thing you love.”
“- Bookstore owner: You're the D&A !
- Nick Styles: Wrong! They fired me. As a private citizen I can kick anybody's ass I want to.”
“- Monica: I think I'd be great in a war. I'd, like, get all the medals.
- Chandler: Before or after you're executed by your own troops?”
“The definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviour over and over again, expecting different results.”
“- Ken Kessler: We've got to be ruthless. Think ruthless.
- Sandy: What if I can't think ruthless?
- Ken Kessler: You've got to. It's good for you. It makes you strong.”