Behavior quotes513 behavior quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Gabriella Montez: Blowing off your friends, missing dates, if that's you, then it's good to know.
- Troy Bolton: No, no, no. I was only doing that because I'm working on the scholarship thing and you know that.
- Gabriella Montez: But if along the way you act like someone you're not, pretty soon that's who you become.”
“The difference between a lady and a flower girl is not how she behaves, but how she is treated.”
“- Bookstore owner: You're the D&A !
- Nick Styles: Wrong! They fired me. As a private citizen I can kick anybody's ass I want to.”
“- Ken Kessler: We've got to be ruthless. Think ruthless.
- Sandy: What if I can't think ruthless?
- Ken Kessler: You've got to. It's good for you. It makes you strong.”
“Get back, you brain damaged bag of bones, or I'll have you gassed!”
“You usin' that oriental martial bullshit on me's gonna get real expensive.”
“- Marianne Borg: I know that this is wrong.
- Dr. Evald Borg: There's neither right nor wrong. We act according to our needs.”
“Each of us is more than the worst thing that we’ve ever done.”
“If you act scared, your body produces adrenaline.”
“- Lt. Ted Wilks: It was bad judgment to bother a cop's widow about the love life of her husband.
- Dave Bannion: Good or bad, it was my judgment.
- Lt. Ted Wilks: You're missing the point. I'm the one that gets the pressure calls from upstairs. I'm the one that has to explain. You don't keep an office like this very long stepping on a lot of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Arthur Carrington: You're acting like frightened children.
- Hendry: You're right, Doctor... I am frightened.”
“- Marion McPherson: I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.
- Christine 'Lady Bird' McPherson: What if this is the best version?”
“The impertinence of young people today is simply appalling!”
“The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't.”
“- Vivian: I don't like your manners!
- Marlowe: I'm not crazy about yours. I didn't ask to see you. I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like 'em myself. They are pretty bad. I grieve over them long winter evenings, and I don't mind your ritzing me, or drinking your lunch out of a bottle. But don't waste your time trying to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I’ve been trained to compartmentalize. It seems to me that’s how I approach my life.”
“I don't know what's happening to me. When I lose control, things happen, bad things to people I love.”
“- Fred Flarsky: We did almost just die, though, right?
- Charlotte Field: We totally almost just died.
- Fred Flarsky: Good, so I didn't just overreact.
- Charlotte Field: Oh, you totally overreacted.”
“I think people should always behave as though they were between planes.”
“All your mannerisms change easily when you have inch-long acrylic nails.”