Kris Kristofferson quotes
“Tell the truth. Sing with passion. Work with laughter. Love with heart. 'Cause that's all that matters in the end.”
“If God made anything better than women, I think he kept it for himself.”
“- Billy Clyde Puckett: Shake, old buddy, you know what I'm choosing to do?
- Marvin 'Shake' Tiller: What?
- Billy Clyde Puckett: I am choosing to win this fucking game.”
“- Sheriff Lyle 'Cottonmouth' Wallace: I am the law. Don't you understand, I represent the law.
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Well piss on you, and piss on your law.”
“- Henry Gatewood: What do you do?
- Ringo: I mind my own business. You oughta try it some time.
- Henry Gatewood: Why?
- Ringo: It's not near as dangerous as the way you're livin' now.”
“- Hubbell Smith: I've been worried about you.
- Lee Winters: How are you?
- Hubbell Smith: Like everybody else. Looking for a way to begin again.
- Lee Winters: You're gonna need a partner.”
“- John Burnett: There you are.
- Lovejoy: Thanks, I was wondering where I was.”
“- Nurse: You wouldn't shoot.
- Shuck: Lady, I castrate sheep with my teeth for a living.”
“- Melissa: Why are you doing this?
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Don’t know about the rest of them, but I’m running for my life myself.
- Melissa: But they're all following you.
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: No, they ain't. I'm just in front of them.”
“- Karen: Why do you hunt them?
- Whistler: I had a family once - wife, two daughters. Then a drifter came calling one evening, a vampire. He toyed with them first. Tried to make me decide which order they'd die in.”
“Frost is trying to trigger a fuckin' vampire apocalypse. There's some kind of vampire God he's trying to resurrect.”
“Vampires: Hominus Nocturna.”
“- Shuck: I wouldn't make a lot of noise if I was you. You don't want to alert Stoney of your leaving.
- Charles: As if he would care if I left.
- Shuck: What makes you think he don't care?
- Charles: I don't know... What would you call no contact for nine years?
- Shuck: I'd call it being a man of few words.”
“- Blade: We'll play along for now. They'll take us in deeper than we've ever been. Get a chance to see how their world really ticks.
- Whistler: I had enough of their world. They're just shitting bricks just because they're no longer top of the food chain.”
“You ever seen a duck that couldn't swim?”
“You're not my class, Canton, and you never will be. You'd have to die first and be born again.”
“There's a war going on out there. Blade, myself, a few others, we've tried to keep it from spilling over onto the streets. Sometimes people like yourself get caught in the cross fire.”
“- Blade: How do you feel?
- Whistler: Like hammered shit.”
“- Chuck Arnoldi: We'd like to know, is this convoy some sort of protest demonstration? And if it is, what's its purpose?
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Purpose of a convoy is to keep movin’.”
“My daddy always told me to be like a duck. Stay smooth on the surface and paddle like the devil underneath!”