Kris Kristofferson quotes
“Tell the truth. Sing with passion. Work with laughter. Love with heart. 'Cause that's all that matters in the end.”
“My daddy always told me to be like a duck. Stay smooth on the surface and paddle like the devil underneath!”
“If God made anything better than women, I think he kept it for himself.”
“- Billy Clyde Puckett: Shake, old buddy, you know what I'm choosing to do?
- Marvin 'Shake' Tiller: What?
- Billy Clyde Puckett: I am choosing to win this fucking game.”
“- Sheriff Lyle 'Cottonmouth' Wallace: I am the law. Don't you understand, I represent the law.
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Well piss on you, and piss on your law.”
“- Henry Gatewood: What do you do?
- Ringo: I mind my own business. You oughta try it some time.
- Henry Gatewood: Why?
- Ringo: It's not near as dangerous as the way you're livin' now.”
“- Hubbell Smith: I've been worried about you.
- Lee Winters: How are you?
- Hubbell Smith: Like everybody else. Looking for a way to begin again.
- Lee Winters: You're gonna need a partner.”
“- John Burnett: There you are.
- Lovejoy: Thanks, I was wondering where I was.”
“- Nurse: You wouldn't shoot.
- Shuck: Lady, I castrate sheep with my teeth for a living.”
“- Melissa: Why are you doing this?
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Don’t know about the rest of them, but I’m running for my life myself.
- Melissa: But they're all following you.
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: No, they ain't. I'm just in front of them.”
“- Karen: Why do you hunt them?
- Whistler: I had a family once - wife, two daughters. Then a drifter came calling one evening, a vampire. He toyed with them first. Tried to make me decide which order they'd die in.”
“Frost is trying to trigger a fuckin' vampire apocalypse. There's some kind of vampire God he's trying to resurrect.”
“Vampires: Hominus Nocturna.”
“- Shuck: I wouldn't make a lot of noise if I was you. You don't want to alert Stoney of your leaving.
- Charles: As if he would care if I left.
- Shuck: What makes you think he don't care?
- Charles: I don't know... What would you call no contact for nine years?
- Shuck: I'd call it being a man of few words.”
“- Blade: We'll play along for now. They'll take us in deeper than we've ever been. Get a chance to see how their world really ticks.
- Whistler: I had enough of their world. They're just shitting bricks just because they're no longer top of the food chain.”
“You ever seen a duck that couldn't swim?”
“You're not my class, Canton, and you never will be. You'd have to die first and be born again.”
“There's a war going on out there. Blade, myself, a few others, we've tried to keep it from spilling over onto the streets. Sometimes people like yourself get caught in the cross fire.”
“- Blade: How do you feel?
- Whistler: Like hammered shit.”
“- Chuck Arnoldi: We'd like to know, is this convoy some sort of protest demonstration? And if it is, what's its purpose?
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Purpose of a convoy is to keep movin’.”