Willie Nelson quotes
“You know what happens when a politician takes Viagra? He gets taller!”
- From the movie: Thief
“Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them?”
- From the movie: Gone Fishin'
“You gotta be the one you want to catch.”
- From the movie: Half Baked
“- Historian Smoker: You know how much condoms used to cost back in them days?
- Thurgood Jenkins: How much?
- Historian Smoker: I don't know, we never used 'em.”
“- Barbarosa: I don't steal from my own people.
- Karl Westover: Well it don't bother you to slit their throats on your weddin' night, does it?”
- Barbarosa: Did you have bad trouble back there.
- Karl Westover: Yes, sir.
- Barbarosa: Well, the Mexicans got a saying: "What cannot be remedied must be endured".
“- Karl Westover: My name is Karl Albert Westover...
- Barbarosa: You been shit outtta luck ever since you was born, ain't you, boy?”
“- Uncle Jesse Duke: Give me your goddamn licence!
- Luke Duke: What license?”
“Always stand still until you're done shooting. Nothin' scares a man more than for you to be standin' still when you should be runnin' like a spotted assed ape.”
- From the movie: The Electric Horseman
“I'm gonna get me a bottle of tequila and find me one of them Keno girls that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and just kinda kick back.”
- From the movie: Stagecoach
“- Dallas: Don't slap the baby.
- Doc Holliday: Okay... why would I slap the baby?
- Dallas: I don't know, but most doctors do. It's a custom I'm not in favor of. Nobody comes into this world looking for a fight. You go get 'em!”
“- Karl Westover: I killed a fella back in Texas. A big damn fella too.
- Barbarosa: Well, old Sam Colt makes everybody just about the same size.
- Karl Westover: I didn't shoot him. I hit him with a tree limb.”
“- Karl Westover: Are you all right?
- Barbarosa: No, I ain't all right! Do I look all right?
- Karl Westover: Well, you look better than you did when you was at the bottom of that grave.”
- From the movie: Wag the Dog