Blood quotes167 blood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
“Don't hurt me! I think I may be a bleeder!”
“- Louis Riel: Blood will run like water.
- Jacques Corbeau: You won't notice it much. The mounted police wear red coats.”
“It is said that blood is thicker than water. It is what joins us, binds us... curses us.”
“No matter how much we fight it we are connected by our blood. We can feel estranged from our families and not understand what they do. And still, in the end we will do anything for them.”
“You know, I've learned something today. Family isn't about whose blood you have, it's about who you care about.”
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.”
“All bleeding stops eventually.”
“No blood when the tongue was pricked: true sign of the devil.”
“- Rhoda: Why can't you wash off blood?
- Leroy: Because you can't. And the police know it. You can wash it and you can wash it. There's always some left. Everybody knows that.”
“- Wafner: How's it feel to have blood of eternity inside you?
- Ford: It feels not fucking right.”
“Get away from that car or I'll drink your blood!”
“- Sam: The ancients thought pure metals purified the blood.
- Brigitte: They thought leeches did, too.
- Sam: They do.”
“The ashes were trampled into the Earth, and the blood became as snow. Who knows what they came for... weapons of steel, or murder? It was never known, for their leader rode to the south, while the children went north with the Vanir. No one would ever know that my lord's people had lived at all. His was a tale of sorrow.”
“- Toast: Are you hurt?
- Max Rockatansky: Huh?
- Toast: You're bleeding.
- Imperator Furiosa: That's not his blood.”
“- Dr. Robert Hoffstetler: He's bleeding. What happened?
- Richard Strickland: It's an animal, Hoffstetler. Just keepin' it tame.”
“- Countess: How many days left till Halloween, Sebastian?
- Sebastian: Oh, a little more than a week, Countess. I told you not to worry.
- Countess: Not to worry? How amusing. But then you're not the one who needs to have the virgin blood of a young man not once, but three times before All Hallows Eve. Not to worry? Being a vampire in the 20th...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am in blood, stepped in so far.”
“- Amy Franklin: I'm sorry.
- Dr. Andrew Ingersoll: That cost this institute seven million dollars!
- Dr. Benson Hughes: She knows how much it costs. She's been a part of it since we first got Kong's heart resuscitated.
- Amy Franklin: There's nothing wrong with the heart. The damn thing runs like a Swiss watch. It's his blood.”
“Have you seen blood in the moonlight? It appears quite black.”