Blood quotes164 blood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
“Don't hurt me! I think I may be a bleeder!”
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.”
“All bleeding stops eventually.”
“No blood when the tongue was pricked: true sign of the devil.”
“- Rhoda: Why can't you wash off blood?
- Leroy: Because you can't. And the police know it. You can wash it and you can wash it. There's always some left. Everybody knows that.”
“- Wafner: How's it feel to have blood of eternity inside you?
- Ford: It feels not fucking right.”
“Get away from that car or I'll drink your blood!”
“- Sam: The ancients thought pure metals purified the blood.
- Brigitte: They thought leeches did, too.
- Sam: They do.”
“The ashes were trampled into the Earth, and the blood became as snow. Who knows what they came for... weapons of steel, or murder? It was never known, for their leader rode to the south, while the children went north with the Vanir. No one would ever know that my lord's people had lived at all. His was a tale of sorrow.”
“- Toast: Are you hurt?
- Max Rockatansky: Huh?
- Toast: You're bleeding.
- Imperator Furiosa: That's not his blood.”
“- Dr. Robert Hoffstetler: He's bleeding. What happened?
- Richard Strickland: It's an animal, Hoffstetler. Just keepin' it tame.”
“- Countess: How many days left till Halloween, Sebastian?
- Sebastian: Oh, a little more than a week, Countess. I told you not to worry.
- Countess: Not to worry? How amusing. But then you're not the one who needs to have the virgin blood of a young man not once, but three times before All Hallows Eve. Not to worry? Being a vampire in the 20th...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am in blood, stepped in so far.”
“- Amy Franklin: I'm sorry.
- Dr. Andrew Ingersoll: That cost this institute seven million dollars!
- Dr. Benson Hughes: She knows how much it costs. She's been a part of it since we first got Kong's heart resuscitated.
- Amy Franklin: There's nothing wrong with the heart. The damn thing runs like a Swiss watch. It's his blood.”
“Have you seen blood in the moonlight? It appears quite black.”
“I'm here because I... because I... because I woke up, um, covered in blood. And I had bruises all over my arm, um... It's usually from when I've fallen and someone's helped me up. My husband... he used to tell me what I'd done the night before. And I learned when you wake up like that, you just say you're sorry. You just say you're sorry for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They say the sea is cold, but the sea contains the hottest blood of all.”
“I think it's great we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think of our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys know that there's an AIDS epidemic out there right now, as we speak, right? I mean, my mom's friend in New York City got it just by touching a dirty pole in the subway and enough of AIDS blood got into his system...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let's talk about blood, Mr. Vincent, it's very precious to me.”