Doctors quotes246 doctors quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Officer Allen: Will he be OK, Doc?
- Psychologist: The years spent in isolation have not equipped him with the tools necessary to judge right from wrong. He's had no context. He's been completely without guidance. Furthermore, his work - the garden sculptures, hairstyles and so forth - indicate that he's a highly imaginative... uh......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johns: Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies. It's called 'triage'.
- Riddick: They kept calling it 'murder' when I did it.”
“- Emily: I feel good about the surgery.
- Kumail: Yeah. Me, too. These doctors know what they're doing.
- Emily: No, they don't. They're just winging it like everybody else.”
“- Latrelle Williamson: I know you're gay, Ty! I've known you're gay since you were five years old and you wanted that doll Suzy Q for Christmas instead of the dump truck that your daddy wanted to buy you! I know you're gay, Ty, I've always known, but could we just please bury your grandmother and get on with life? Huh? Could we? Because I think...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Trips to the dentist - I like to postpone that kind of thing.”
- Neurologist: 1 in 68 children in this country are diagnosed with a form of autism. But if you can put aside for a moment what your pediatrician and all the other NT's have said about your son...
- Young Chris' Father: "NTs"?
- Neurologist: Neuro-typicals. The rest of us. What if we're wrong? What if we've been using the wrong tests to quantify... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Aurora Greenway: How is she?
- Dr. Maise: I tell people to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
- Aurora Greenway: And they let you get away with that?”
“I'm going to tell you what I tell every young doctor. Hopefully you'll be the first to listen. On your day off, get as far away from this place as you can. Go someplace where you feel most like yourself.”
“Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.”
“- Gwendolyn Chelm: I have a theory about you and your friends.
- Billy Dannreuther: Correction - my associates.
- Gwendolyn Chelm: As a matter of fact, I think you're doctors. Evil ones, I mean. You're going to the heart of the jungle where human life is cheap, to perform ghastly experiments which require the sacrifice of thousands on the altar...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Okay, if there's one thing a Jewish girl knows, it's when to see a doctor.”
“So the doctor says, 'Listen, John, I've got some bad news and worse.' And John says, 'Oh, no. What's the bad news?' And he goes, 'Well, you've only got 24 hours to live.' John says, 'That's, that's awful. What could be worse than that?' Doctor says, 'Well, I've been trying to get ahold of you since yesterday.'”
“Breakthroughs don't happen because of the medicine. Real breakthroughs happen because someone is scared to death to stop trying.”
“Young Emily-They were geneticists.
Young Lydia-Wait, wait. Both of them were like lady part doctors?
Young Emily-No, that’s a gynecologist. Geneticists are scientists who work on genes, including mutated ones.
Young Lydia-Oh. Yeah, I knew that. I’m like testing you.”
“Dr. Hargreaves-Have there been any surgeries?
Judy Garland-Tracheotomy. Two years ago. Tried to kill myself.
Dr. Hargreaves-That won’t have helped your voice.”
“Doctors! They've deprived me of everything: alcohol, tobacco, female companionship!”
“- Dr. Miles J. Bennell: A doctor's wife needs the understanding of an Einstein and the patience of a saint.
- Becky Driscoll: And love?
- Dr. Miles J. Bennell: I wouldn't know about that. I'm just a general practitioner. Love is handled by the specialists.”
“You think I care about dentists?... I don't care about dentists... Nobody cares about dentists.”