Doctors quotes238 doctors quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Emily: I feel good about the surgery.
- Kumail: Yeah. Me, too. These doctors know what they're doing.
- Emily: No, they don't. They're just winging it like everybody else.”
“- Latrelle Williamson: I know you're gay, Ty! I've known you're gay since you were five years old and you wanted that doll Suzy Q for Christmas instead of the dump truck that your daddy wanted to buy you! I know you're gay, Ty, I've always known, but could we just please bury your grandmother and get on with life? Huh? Could we? Because I think...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Trips to the dentist - I like to postpone that kind of thing.”
“- Gwendolyn Chelm: I have a theory about you and your friends.
- Billy Dannreuther: Correction - my associates.
- Gwendolyn Chelm: As a matter of fact, I think you're doctors. Evil ones, I mean. You're going to the heart of the jungle where human life is cheap, to perform ghastly experiments which require the sacrifice of thousands on the altar...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Doctors! They've deprived me of everything: alcohol, tobacco, female companionship!”
“- Dr. Miles J. Bennell: A doctor's wife needs the understanding of an Einstein and the patience of a saint.
- Becky Driscoll: And love?
- Dr. Miles J. Bennell: I wouldn't know about that. I'm just a general practitioner. Love is handled by the specialists.”
“You think I care about dentists?... I don't care about dentists... Nobody cares about dentists.”
“- Maney Gault: How many bullets you got in you?
- Frank Hamer: Sixteen, I think.
- Maney Gault: It might be good to have a doctor look at you sometime.
- Frank Hamer: It might be good to have a doctor look at you sometime.
- Maney Gault: I ain't got no bullets in me.
- Frank Hamer: Because I was covering you.”
There was the one about this doctor, you see? He was examining a girl's knee and he says, "What's a joint like this doing on a pretty girl like you?".
“A doctor should heal people.”
“- Richard Thorn: Damien was not affected by the gas.
- Ann Thorn: We can be thankful for that.
- Richard Thorn: Why all the other boys and not Damien?
- Ann Thorn: I don't understand. What did the doctor say?
- Richard Thorn: The tissue tests he made indicate that Damien has a different cell structure.
- Ann Thorn: Different?”
“- Johns: Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies. It's called 'triage'.
- Riddick: They kept calling it 'murder' when I did it.”
“Well, when I asked him how I was going to die, he said my intestines were going to clog up and I would puke myself to death. Which turns out to be true, but I figure for $275 a visit I deserved a little bit better bedside manner than that.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Where am I?
- Addison Bennett: Let me see, excitable, prone to fantasy, textbook case of female hysteria. Untreatable, some say. I beg to differ. We’ll have her fixed in no time.”
“- Liz Blake: Do you want to fuck me?
- Doctor Robert Elliott: Oh, yes.
- Liz Blake: Then why don't you?
- Doctor Robert Elliott: Because I'm a doctor and...
- Liz Blake: Fucked a lot of doctors.
- Doctor Robert Elliott: ...and I'm married.
- Liz Blake: Fucked a lot of them, too.”
“- Charlie: I'm a doctor.
- Stu: He's a heart surgeon. You're a dentist. It's like saying General Patton and Colonel Mustard are both military men.”
“If I talk to you, and you turn me into a fag... I'm gonna kill you , you understand?”
“- Madolyn: Why is the last patient of the day always the hardest?
- Billy: Because you're tired and you don't give a shit. It's not super-natural.”
If I ever hear you describe a patient as "terminal" again, that's how you'll describe your career!