“The Caveman's Valentine” quotes(2001)
All actors – Samuel L. Jackson, Colm Feore, Ann Magnuson, Damir Andrei, Aunjanue Ellis, Tamara Tunie, Peter MacNeill, Jay Rodan, Rodney Eastman, Anthony Michael Hall, Kate McNeil, Leonard L. Thomasshow all
“The Caveman's Valentine” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Romulus: I have to prove Leppenraub is guilty.
- Sheila: Prove to who?
- Romulus: To the world. To... to Lulu.
- Sheila: Lulu needs a father, not some psycho Sherlock Holmes.”
“I have flocks of angels in my head and that'll beat you down with their wings!”
“- Romulus: There is something I kind of have my heart set on.
- Lulu: What?
- Romulus: It's something I want more than chocolates or a car, or...
- Lulu: What do you want, Daddy?
- Romulus: The autopsy report on Scotty Gates.”
“- Moira: Arnold tells me you're a genius.
- Romulus: At what?
- Moira: Music.
- Romulus: Oh - is that all?
- Moira: Why, is there more?
Romulus: Well, I can put a lit match in my mouth, and when the lights are out I look like a jack-o-lantern.”
“I'm not homeless...I live in a cave.”
“Success is fragile, Mr. Ledbetter.”
- Sheila: Aw, baby, if your shit was a rocketship, you could fly to the moon. Now, why do you have to stick your nose in matters that don't pertain to you? And don't give me some bullshit about love.
- Romulus: The dead boy knew me, Sheila. He called me, "The Voice".
- Sheila: It's Lulu, isn't it? You want to prove yourself to her? You want to... (continue)(continue reading)