Leaving quotes335 leaving quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!”
“- Matthew Harrison Brady: Why is it, my old friend, that you've moved so far away from me?
- Henry Drummond: All motion is relative, Matt. Maybe it's you who've moved away by standing still.”
“- Susannah: Were you going to say goodbye? Tristan? How long will you be gone?
- Tristan: Not long. A few months.
- Susannah: I can make it better for you.
- Tristan: No.
- Susannah: If we'd had a child or if I were pregnant, would you still be going?
- Tristan: Yes.
- Susannah: Just give me a chance.
- Tristan: Don't do that.
- Susannah: Look...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lilo: Can't you go any faster?
- Nani: Oh no! Gravity is increasing on me!”
“He could leave at any time. If it was more than just a vague ambition, if he was absolutely determined to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him. I think what distresses you, really, caller, is that ultimately Truman prefers his cell, as you call it.”
“Go back to Jersey, sonny. This is the City of the Angels, and you haven't got any wings.”
“It's your life, live it your way.”
“- Jenny Hayden: What's it like up there?
- Starman: It is beautiful. Not like this, but it is beautiful. There is only one language, one law, one people. There is no war, no hunger. The strong do not victimize the helpless. We are very civilized, but we have lost something, I think. You are all so much alive, all so different. I will miss the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Susannah: Will he come back?
- Colonel Ludlow: I don't know.
- Colonel Ludlow: [One Stab speaks Cree] Stab says yes.”
“- Ilsa Lund: I said I would never leave you.
- Rick Blaine: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of.”
“- Peter Brady: If we don't raise $20,000 in one week, we'll have to move.
- Bobby Brady: And go to a new school.
- Jan Brady: And make new friends.
- Marcia Brady: But Jan, you don't have any friends.”
“- Roy Cronin: Why goodbye when it's only till morning?
- Myra: Because, every parting from you is like a little eternity.”
“It's funny how beautiful people look when they're walking out the door.”
“Yeah, Barbara, it's Richie. Yeah look, I ain't never coming home no more. Take it easy.”
“- Danny Pope: If you want to go back, that's fine with me.
- Lorna Phillips: You're a bully.
- Danny Pope: No. I'm a liar.”