Leaving quotes334 leaving quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's your life, live it your way.”
“- Jenny Hayden: What's it like up there?
- Starman: It is beautiful. Not like this, but it is beautiful. There is only one language, one law, one people. There is no war, no hunger. The strong do not victimize the helpless. We are very civilized, but we have lost something, I think. You are all so much alive, all so different. I will miss the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Susannah: Will he come back?
- Colonel Ludlow: I don't know.
- Colonel Ludlow: [One Stab speaks Cree] Stab says yes.”
“- Ilsa Lund: I said I would never leave you.
- Rick Blaine: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of.”
“- Roy Cronin: Why goodbye when it's only till morning?
- Myra: Because, every parting from you is like a little eternity.”
“It's funny how beautiful people look when they're walking out the door.”
“Yeah, Barbara, it's Richie. Yeah look, I ain't never coming home no more. Take it easy.”
“- Danny Pope: If you want to go back, that's fine with me.
- Lorna Phillips: You're a bully.
- Danny Pope: No. I'm a liar.”
“- Heinrich Harrer: You have to leave. You have to leave Tibet, Kundun. Your life's at great risk. Forgive my presumption but I have made arrangements to get you out safely. We should leave directly after the enthronement, the Chinese won't expect it.
- Dalai Lama, 14 Years Old: How can I help people if I run away from them? What kind of leader...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Phil Davis: My dear partner, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left.
- Bob Wallace: When I figure out what that means, I’ll come up with a crushing reply.”
“- Nate Ruffin: Coach, that... was my team. They left it in my hands.
- Jack Lengyel: No... no, they did not. They just left.”
“You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!”
“- Matthew Harrison Brady: Why is it, my old friend, that you've moved so far away from me?
- Henry Drummond: All motion is relative, Matt. Maybe it's you who've moved away by standing still.”
“- Jeff: Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?
- Lisa: He likes the way his wife welcomes him home.”
“- Marian Starrett: You're both out of your senses. This isn't worth a life, anybody's life. What are you fighting for? This shack, this little piece of ground, and nothing but work, work, work? I'm sick of it. I'm sick of trouble. Joe, let's move. Let's go on. Please!
- Joe Starrett: Marian, don't say that. That ain't the truth. You love this...” (continue)(continue reading)