Leaving quotes331 leaving quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jenny Hayden: What's it like up there?
- Starman: It is beautiful. Not like this, but it is beautiful. There is only one language, one law, one people. There is no war, no hunger. The strong do not victimize the helpless. We are very civilized, but we have lost something, I think. You are all so much alive, all so different. I will miss the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Susannah: Will he come back?
- Colonel Ludlow: I don't know.
- Colonel Ludlow: [One Stab speaks Cree] Stab says yes.”
“- Ilsa Lund: I said I would never leave you.
- Rick Blaine: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of.”
“- Roy Cronin: Why goodbye when it's only till morning?
- Myra: Because, every parting from you is like a little eternity.”
“It's funny how beautiful people look when they're walking out the door.”
“Yeah, Barbara, it's Richie. Yeah look, I ain't never coming home no more. Take it easy.”
“- Phil Davis: My dear partner, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left.
- Bob Wallace: When I figure out what that means, I’ll come up with a crushing reply.”
“- Nate Ruffin: Coach, that... was my team. They left it in my hands.
- Jack Lengyel: No... no, they did not. They just left.”
“- Jeff: Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?
- Lisa: He likes the way his wife welcomes him home.”
“- Marian Starrett: You're both out of your senses. This isn't worth a life, anybody's life. What are you fighting for? This shack, this little piece of ground, and nothing but work, work, work? I'm sick of it. I'm sick of trouble. Joe, let's move. Let's go on. Please!
- Joe Starrett: Marian, don't say that. That ain't the truth. You love this...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Carina Smyth: I'm not looking for trouble!
- Captain Jack Sparrow: What a horrible way to live.”
“- Fred Jesson: You've been a long way away.
- Laura Jesson: Yes.
- Fred Jesson: Thank you for coming back to me.”
“- Jane: Do you know what this is?
- Jesse Pinkman: It's a whole lot of cheddar.
- Jane: This is freedom! This is saying I can go anywhere I want! I can be anybody! Who do you want to be? Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
- Jesse Pinkman: Is New Zealand part of Australia?
- Jane: New Zealand is New Zealand!
- Jesse...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ernesto: Athena, time to go.
- Homeless Women: I'll leave when I'm damn good and ready!”
“- Hester Shaw: So, what happens now?
- Tom Natsworthy: We go where the wind takes us. See the world. What do you say?
- Hester Shaw: I'm coming with you.”
“Surviving is not living. Life is more than what is it's what it could be, what you can make it.”