Samuel L. Jackson quotes
“I came to coach basketball players, and you became students. I came to teach boys, and you became men.”
“- Jules Winnfield: Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
- Vincent Vega: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
- Jules Winnfield: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They had Greta Thunberg headlining. She’s this teenage girl who’d become famous even though everything she says is depressing. Kind of like Billie Eilish.”
“- Nick Fury: How's the suit?
- Peter Parker: It's a little tight around the ol' web-shooter.”
You having a nice day, sir? You feeling all right? Not to get too personal, but a white man standing in the middle of Harlem wearing a sign that says "I hate niggers" has either got some serious personal issues, or not all his dogs are barking. Hey! I'm talking to you! Now you've got about ten seconds before those guys see you, and when they do... (continue)(continue reading)
“What kind of a moron tries to flush body parts down a toilet, especially when he's got a perfectly good furnace out back?”
When the handbill says "dead or alive", the rest of us just shoot you in the back from up on top a perch somewhere and bring you in dead over a saddle. But when John Ruth “The Hangman” catches you... You hang!
“Just 'cause you pour syrup on something doesn't make it pancakes!”
“You ever watch lions at the zoo? You can always tell which ones were captured in the wild by the look in their eyes. The wild cat. She remembers running across the plain, the thrill of the hunt. Four hundred pounds of killing fury, locked in a box. But after a while, their eyes start to glaze over, and you can tell their soul has died.”
“- Sgt. Dan 'Hondo' Harrelson: Let's try to get in the killing mode.
- Chris Sanchez: I am in killing mode.
- Sgt. Dan 'Hondo' Harrelson: So why you smiling?
- Chris Sanchez: Because it tickles me.”
“- Elijah Price: Why is it, do you think, that of all the professions in the world you chose protection?
- David Dunn: You are a very strange man.
- Elijah Price: You could have been a tax accountant. You could have owned your own gym. You could have opened a chain of restaurants. You could've done of ten thousand things, but in the end, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Harry Adams: Are you a religious man, Norman?
- Dr. Norman Goodman: Atheist, but I'm flexible.”
“You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder.”
“- Zeus Carver: You know this guy Simon we're talking to?
- John McClane: Yeah. I threw his little brother off the thirty-second floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A. I guess he's a little pissed off about it.
- Zeus Carver: Wait a minute. You mean to tell me I'm in this shit 'cause some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?”
- Zeus Carver: Why you keep calling me Jésus? I look Puerto Rican to you?
- John McClane: Guy back there called you Jésus.
- Zeus Carver: He didn't say Jésus. He said, "Hey, Zeus"! My name is Zeus.
- John McClane: Zeus?
- Zeus Carver: Yeah, Zeus! As in, father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass?... (continue)(continue reading)
“You know how I came up with the idea for the Triple-X program? Skateboards and swimming pools.”
“- Augustus Gibbons: Let me simplify it for you. Kick some ass, get the girl, and try to look dope while you do it.
- Xander Cage: I could definitely make that work.”
“This is some pretty surreal shit, being at your own funeral.”
“- Timo Cruz: Teachers ain't supposed to touch students.
- Coach Ken Carter: I'm not a teacher. I'm the new basketball coach.”