Brain quotes161 brain quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
“Do you know why she’s still alive? Because zombies eat brains, and she ain’t got any!”
“It's amazing that brain can generate enough power to keep those legs moving.”
“The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.”
“- Dr. Dyson Ido: Have a look at your original cyber core. This your brain. A normal, healthy teenage girl’s brain. If there is such a thing. But this is your heart. Heart of your original core. Powered by an anti-matter micro reactor.
- Alita: So I’ve got a strong heart.
- Dr. Dyson Ido: You have a heart strong enough to power all of Iron City...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why don't you just turn off your brain and let your heart do the talking?”
“My favorite part of my body is my brain. I think no matter what my body looks like, I won't be satisfied unless I know how to use it.”
“- Lionel Logue: Oh, surely a prince's brain knows what its mouth's doing?
- King George VI: You're not well acquainted with royal princes, are you?”
“- Nicky: Now attention is like a spotlight, and our job, is to dance in the darkness.
- Jess: I didn't even feel you take that.
- Nicky: The human brain is slow, and it can not multitask.”
“- Bruce Banner: Biggest muscle in the body.
- Thor: I've got more muscle, so technically more brains!”
“You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.”
“In the skull of the African here, the area associated with submissiveness is larger than any human or other sub-human species on planet Earth. If you examine this piece of skull here, you'll notice three distinct dimples. Here, here and here. Now if I was holding a skull of a... of an Isaac Newton or Galileo, these three dimples would be in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like to use both sides of my brain.”
“You know everything about the human brain except the way it works.”
“Fact: Alcohol kills brain cells. You lose one more and you're a talking monkey.”
“Experience has conditioned you into thinking that all hearts are red and all spades are black because their shapes are similar. It's easier for your mind to interpret them based on that past experience instead of being open to the idea they could be different.”
“- Bob Diamond: For example, I use forty-eight percent of my brain. Do you know how much you use?
- Daniel Miller: Forty... seven?
- Bob Diamond: Three.”
“- Billy: Wait, wait, I gotta tell you something, okay? I'm on the Spectrum.
- Jason: Is that like a workout program? Like, Tae Bo?
- Billy: No, it's a diagnosis.
- Jason: I know. It was a joke, I was kidding.
- Billy: See, that's the thing, I didn't get the joke. Like my brain doesn't work the same as yours does, you know?
- Jason: Yeah, well,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Chris: You know, it might be a good thing. Like, she might wake up with a new skill. Like, my cousin, blacked out once, and then, when he came to, he thought he knew a different language.
- CJ: Did he?
- Chris: No. Apparently, it was... It was just gibberish that he made up. It was brain damage.”
“- Gus: Clark, could you not pick your nose in front of me?
- Clark: I'm not picking, I'm scratching.
- Gus: Scratching what? Your brain?
- Clark: Yeah, 'cause it's huge.”