Madness quotes573 madness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
“You're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a fuck.”
“Hell of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.”
“- Dewey Finn: Now, what makes you mad more than anything in the world?
[sees Billy who has his hand raised]
- Dewey Finn: Billy?
- Billy: You.”
“- Sarah Lawson: Jack, I'm almost not crazy now.
- Jack Lawson: I just don't care.”
You having a nice day, sir? You feeling all right? Not to get too personal, but a white man standing in the middle of Harlem wearing a sign that says "I hate niggers" has either got some serious personal issues, or not all his dogs are barking. Hey! I'm talking to you! Now you've got about ten seconds before those guys see you, and when they do... (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't even trip, mama. She's just mad because she's bow-legged.”
“Save a little craziness for menopause!”
“- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.”
Problem was, he'd taken so many beatings on the terraces that he weren't scared of anyone. And the correct medical term for that is a "total fuckin' psycho".
“- Sir Charles Lytton: He's out of ammunition.
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: He's out of his mind, that's what he's out of.”
“Being paranoid doesn't mean we're not being followed.”
“Welcome to Zombieland. Life is about more than just survival. We were a family. Dysfunctional, sure, but what family isn’t.”
- Holly: Oh, never mind. I'm just screwed up. I'm trouble... yeah.
- William: I like trouble.
- Holly: Oh no, I don't mean "cool Pulp Fiction" trouble. I mean "mental case wacko" trouble.
“- Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
- Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
“- Mickey Goldmill: What's the matter with you? Why do you wanna fight this guy? Does anything normal go through your head?
- Rocky Balboa: Nothing that I remember.”