Madness quotes593 madness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
“You're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a fuck.”
“Hell of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.”
“- Dewey Finn: Now, what makes you mad more than anything in the world?
[sees Billy who has his hand raised]
- Dewey Finn: Billy?
- Billy: You.”
“- Sarah Lawson: Jack, I'm almost not crazy now.
- Jack Lawson: I just don't care.”
You having a nice day, sir? You feeling all right? Not to get too personal, but a white man standing in the middle of Harlem wearing a sign that says "I hate niggers" has either got some serious personal issues, or not all his dogs are barking. Hey! I'm talking to you! Now you've got about ten seconds before those guys see you, and when they do... (continue)(continue reading)
“Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't following me.”
“Life has to be a little nuts sometimes. Otherwise it's just a bunch of Thursdays strung together.”
“Don't even trip, mama. She's just mad because she's bow-legged.”
“Save a little craziness for menopause!”
“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”
“- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: I was sent on a classified mission, sir.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: It's no longer classified, is it? Did they tell you?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
- Captain Benjamin L. Willard:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.”
Problem was, he'd taken so many beatings on the terraces that he weren't scared of anyone. And the correct medical term for that is a "total fuckin' psycho".
“- Sir Charles Lytton: He's out of ammunition.
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: He's out of his mind, that's what he's out of.”
“- Jack Clayton: Oh I'm crazy about you.
- Tira: I did my best to make you that way.”
“- Maj. Reisman: So what does that give you?
- Capt. Stuart Kinder: Doesn't give me anything. But along with these other results, it gives you just about the most twisted, anti-social bunch of psychopathic deformities I have ever run into! And the worst, the most dangerous of the bunch, is Maggott. You've got one religious maniac, one malignant...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I could go at anytime...anytime.”
“Being paranoid doesn't mean we're not being followed.”