Genius quotes70 genius quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Being genius is not enough, it takes courage to change people's hearts.”
“I am interested in failures — the homosexual genius, the suicidal genius, the fantasist genius, all these people are heroes to me.”
“Wow! You're a genius. You're like the Ernest Hemingway of bullshit.”
“A shower. A bird. All these things that are absolutely ordinary, he made extraordinary.”
“They always underestimate the mastermind.”
“From the land beyond beyond... from the world past hope and fear... I bid you Genie, now appear.”
“She's not normal, but if Einstein can ride a bike so can she.”
“- Mitch Weaver: Revenge! I'm telling you, we should open a revenge-for-hire business.
- Sam McKenna: I never heard of a revenge-for-hire business.
- Mitch Weaver: Exactly, we'd be the first! With every genius business idea, there's gotta be a first. Like, like the guy who first thought of delivering pizza to people's houses. Or, uh, the guy who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's psychotic! People keep coming up with new ways to celebrate mediocrity, but if someone is genuinely exceptional...”
“- Will Hunting: I look at a piano, I see a bunch of keys, three pedals, and a box of wood. Beethoven, Mozart, they saw it, they could just play. I couldn't paint you a picture, I probably can't hit the ball out of Fenway, and I can't play the piano.
- Skylar: But you can do my o-chem paper in under an hour.
- Will Hunting: Right. Well, I mean...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The man who puts life into an idea is acclaimed a genius, because he does the right thing at the right time. Therein lies the difference between the genius and a commonplace man.”
“- Sid: Maybe we could rapidly evolve into water creatures.
- Diego: That's genius, Sid.
- Sid: Call me Squid.”
“Not Mozart. Not Picasso. Not a genius who will enrich the world. But a lonely little boy with a domineering father, a customs officer who was 52 when he was born. And an affectionate doting mother who was 29. The father died when he was 65 when the boy was nearly 14... Adolf Hitler.”
“- Lewis Nixon: Sobel's a genius. I had a headmaster in prep school who was just like him. I know the type.
- Richard D. Winters: Lew, Michaelangelo's a genius. Beethoven's a genius.
- Lewis Nixon: You know a man in this company who wouldn't double-time Currahee with a full pack, just to piss in that man's morning coffee?”
“We offer humanity's greatest minds more time to fulfill their potential. Designed to offer you the very best of the human experience.”
“- Sheldon Flender: I have never had a play produced. That's right. And I've written one play a year for the past twenty years.
- David Shayne: Yes, but that's because you're a genius. And the proof is that both common people and intellectuals find your work completely incoherent. Means you're a genius.”
“Kurt's brain was just constantly going.”
“Being misunderstood is the fate of all true geniuses is it not?”