“The Hollywood Knights” quotes(1980)
Plot – In 1965 in a small American town, a drive-in is the common hangout of an unrestrained group of high-school students, who protests because it is about to close down. The group goes into action at Halloween and the storyline follows the events. The movie recalls ‘American Graffiti’, but it is gloomier and carefree.
All actors – Julius Averitt, Steve Ballard, Phil Berle, Mike Binder, Herbert Bress, Jerry Brutsche, Joey Camen, T.K. Carter, Al Chalk, Dawn Clark, Chuck Cooper, Tony Danzashow all
“The Hollywood Knights” Quotes 5 quotes
“You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth, or you're going downtown!”
- Dudley Laywicker: Mother, I have a assignation with a young lady. I am going to explore the boundaries of my manhood. Mother, I am going to get laid.
- Dudley's Mother: You're going to be late, dear?
- Dudley Laywicker: Not “late”, mother, “laid”. The past participle of the verb “to lay”. Mother, I am going to screw someone.
“Don't hurt me! I think I may be a bleeder!”
“- Bimbeau: Your ass is grass and I am the lawnmower.
- Newbomb Turk: Ok! See you later Mr. Lawnmower.”
“- Officer Clark: How would I look with a mustache?
- Bimbeau: You'd look great. Actually, you'd look better than great, you'd look perfect. A perfect horse's ass.”