Face quotes125 face quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When you look at women who have had plastic surgery, they have lost something - usually an expression, something unique to their face.”
“Hey, give people some warning before you stick that face out in public.”
“Love has many faces. I may look on you differently, but not with less love.”
“This is a face only a mother could love. On pay day.”
“- Niki Lauda: It's that bad, huh?
- James Hunt: No.
- Niki Lauda: I can tell, seeing your reaction, that I will spend the rest of my life with a face that frightens people.”
“He's got a face only a cockroach could love.”
“The important thing for a star is to have an interesting face. He doesn't have to move it very much. Editing and camerawork can always produce the desired illusion that a performance is being given.”
“I have a face that is a cross between two pounds of halibut and an explosion in an old clothes closet.”
“- Officer Clark: How would I look with a mustache?
- Bimbeau: You'd look great. Actually, you'd look better than great, you'd look perfect. A perfect horse's ass.”
“Hugo, you're looking at me like I just asked you the fucking square root of something.”
“My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised.”
“I have a face like the behind of an elephant.”
“- Carrie: You have a great profile.
- Bandit: Yeah, I do, don't I? Especially from the side.
- Carrie: Well, at least we agree on something.
- Bandit: Yeah. We both like half of my face.”
“You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card!”
“I've seen happier faces on a school bus going over a cliff.”
“Back when they were together she could go weeks without anything more complicated than a pout. Now she was laying some heavy combination of face ingredients on Doc that he couldn't read at all.”
“- Hannibal Lecter: Have you met my friend Mason Verger?
- Clarice Starling: Yes.
- Hannibal Lecter: Face to face, so to speak?
- Clarice Starling: Face to face.
- Hannibal Lecter: Attractive, isn't he?”