Face quotes127 face quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When you look at women who have had plastic surgery, they have lost something - usually an expression, something unique to their face.”
“Hey, give people some warning before you stick that face out in public.”
“Hi, I'm Bob. Would you knock me out, please? Just hit me in the face.”
“Love has many faces. I may look on you differently, but not with less love.”
“This is a face only a mother could love. On pay day.”
“- Niki Lauda: It's that bad, huh?
- James Hunt: No.
- Niki Lauda: I can tell, seeing your reaction, that I will spend the rest of my life with a face that frightens people.”
“He's got a face only a cockroach could love.”
“The important thing for a star is to have an interesting face. He doesn't have to move it very much. Editing and camerawork can always produce the desired illusion that a performance is being given.”
“I have a face that is a cross between two pounds of halibut and an explosion in an old clothes closet.”
“- Officer Clark: How would I look with a mustache?
- Bimbeau: You'd look great. Actually, you'd look better than great, you'd look perfect. A perfect horse's ass.”
“Hugo, you're looking at me like I just asked you the fucking square root of something.”
“My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised.”
“I have a face like the behind of an elephant.”
“- Carrie: You have a great profile.
- Bandit: Yeah, I do, don't I? Especially from the side.
- Carrie: Well, at least we agree on something.
- Bandit: Yeah. We both like half of my face.”
“You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card!”
“I've seen happier faces on a school bus going over a cliff.”
“Back when they were together she could go weeks without anything more complicated than a pout. Now she was laying some heavy combination of face ingredients on Doc that he couldn't read at all.”
“- Hannibal Lecter: Have you met my friend Mason Verger?
- Clarice Starling: Yes.
- Hannibal Lecter: Face to face, so to speak?
- Clarice Starling: Face to face.
- Hannibal Lecter: Attractive, isn't he?”