“Animal House” quotes(1978)
Plot – In 1962 two young freshmen, Eric and Kent, want to join the famous 'Omega club', but its leaders try in every way to humiliate them. The two are forced to fall back on the shabby 'Delta club', by which they are successfully integrated. While the two clubs struggle one against the other through big parties and bad jokes, Eric, Kent and all the Delta members risk the expulsion because of their bad conduct. They plan the most incredible "Toga Party" in the university's history to save themselves.
All actors – Tom Hulce, Stephen Furst, Mark Metcalf, Mary Louise Weller, Martha Smith, James Daughton, Kevin Bacon, John Belushi, Douglas Kenney, Chris Miller, Bruce Bonnheim, Karen Allen, James Widdoes, Tim Matheson, Peter Riegert, Bruce McGill, Joshua Daniel, Donald Sutherland, John Vernon, Junior, Cesare Danova, Sunny Johnson, Verna Bloom, Sarah Holcomb, Stacy Grooman, Stephen Bishop, Otis Day, Eliza Roberts, Lisa Baur, Aseneth Jurgenson, Katherine Denning, Raymone Robinson, Robert Elliott, Reginald Farmer, Jebidiah R. Dumas, Priscilla Lauris, Rick Eby, John Freeman, Sean McCartin, Helen Vick, Rick Greenough, , Maida Belove, Judith Belushi-Pisano, Robert Cray, Lorraine Furst, Elizabeth Huff, Tracy K. Shaffer, Fred Simonds, James 'Izzy' Whetstineshow all
“Animal House” Quotes 32 quotes
“- Dean Vernon Wormer: Greg, what is the worst fraternity on this campus?
- Greg Marmalard: Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.”
“- Eric Stratton: Mrs. Wormer, I'm so glad you could come.
- Marion Wormer: Cut the crap. Give me a drink.”
“- Donald Schoenstein: It's not gonna be an orgy! It's a toga party.
- Katy: Honestly, Boon, you're 21-years old. In six months you're going to graduate, and tomorrow night you're going to wrap yourself in a bed sheet and pour grain alcohol all over your head. It's cute, but I think I'll pass this time.
- Donald Schoenstein: Want me to go...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Larry Kroger: I was thinking, maybe we could get some beer.
- Clorette DePasto: Nah, not tonight. Besides, you might get lucky without it.”
“- Larry Kroger: I won't go schizo, will I?
- Dave Jennings: It's a distinct possibility.”
“You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty!”
- John Blutarsky: Kroger, your Delta Tau Chi name is Pinto.
- Pinto: Why "Pinto"?
- John Blutarsky: Why not?
“- Katy: Boon, I think I'm in love with a retard.
- Donald Schoenstein: Is he bigger than me?”
“- Doug Neidermeyer: How does it feel to be an independent, Schoenstein?
- Donald Schoenstein: How does it feel to be an asshole, Neidermeyer?”
“- Eric Stratton: Ah, she broke our date.
- Donald Schoenstein: Washing her hair?
- Eric Stratton: Dead mother.”
“- Greg Marmalard: Delta's already on probation.
- Dean Vernon Wormer: They are? Well, as of this moment, they're on double secret probation!”
“They kicked us out of school? That makes sense.”
“Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps.”
What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble". Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man!... (continue)(continue reading)
“We have an old saying in Delta House: don't get mad, get even.”
“- Larry Kroger: What are you majoring in?
- Brunella: Primitive cultures.”
“- Robert Hoover: We're in trouble. I just checked with the guys at the Jewish house and they said that every one of our answers on the psych test was wrong.
- Donald Schoenstein: Every one? Those assholes must have stolen the wrong fucking exam!”
“- Mayor Carmine DePasto: If you want this year's homecomingparade in my town, you have to pay for it.
- Dean Vernon Wormer: Carmine, I don't think it's right that you should extort money from the college.
- Mayor Carmine DePasto: Look, these parades you throw are very expensive. You using my police, my sanitation people, and my Oldsmobiles free...” (continue)(continue reading)