Wound quotes239 wound quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Coach Bill Yoast: I think this is a very good time for prayer and reflection.
- Gerry Bertier: Coach, I'm hurt. I'm not dead.”
“- Frank McLaury: I've got you now... you son of a bitch!
- Doc Holliday: [holds up arms] You're a daisy if you do!”
“Don't hurt me! I think I may be a bleeder!”
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: How's the wound?
- Rambo: You taught us to ignore pain, right?
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Is it working?
- Rambo: Not really. Don't take it personal.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Thanks.”
“When I had my ulcers, I was farting razor blades.”
“Some wounds do not close; I have many such. One just walks around with them and sometimes one can feel them filling with blood.”
“The army cuts my disability pension because they said that the plate in my head wasn't big enough.”
“- Sophie: [checking to see if he's unhurt] Can you move?
- Charlie: Only my lips.
“- Rogue: It's nothing personal. It's just that, when people touch my skin, something happens.
- Logan: What?
- Rogue: I don't know, they just get hurt.”
“- Cade Yeager: What are you doing?
- Jimmy: Dying!
- Cade Yeager: It was a bean bag!
- Jimmy: A bean bag? I felt it go through me!”
“- Mr. Darcy: [getting dressed after the inspection] How are you able to discern that the wound from my rib was from fencing?
- Priest: I've been at this a long time, my son.
- Mr. Darcy: [skeptical, as he walks away] I have no wound.”
“- Mason Weaver: Have you met Colonel Packard yet?
- James Conrad: Yeah.
- Mason Weaver: The guy's wound pretty tight.
- James Conrad: Well, he's a decorated war hero. That's the package they come in.”
“- Mel Ames: I know I've been a pain in the ass.
- Harry Ross: I don't mind. I didn't much like it when you shot me, though.”
“- Rubber Baron: Madam, I'm still standing firm on both my legs.
- Molly: You're a big game hunter, aren't you?
- Rubber Baron: What's that got to do with it?
- Molly: Then you should know: When you shoot an elephant, he sometimes stays on his legs for ten days before he topples over. Good night!”
“- Deputy: Father, Father I've been shot!
- Ned: I'm very happy for you.”
“You shot me. I got a daughter.”
“Broken wings mend in time. One day Robin will fly again. I promise.”