Plot – Peter, Raymond and Egon are expelled from university, but their partnership against the ghosts that inhabit New York and cause troubles, works wonders. It's a tough fight, but our heroes are not afraid of anything, not even the evil.
All actors – Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, Harold Ramis, Rick Moranis, Annie Potts, William Atherton, Ernie Hudson, David Margulies, Steven Tash, Jennifer Runyon, Slavitza Jovan, Michael Ensign, Alice Drummond, Jordan Charney, Timothy Carhart, John Rothman, Tom McDermott, Roger Grimsby, Larry King, Joe Franklin, Casey Kasem, John Ring, Norman Matlock, Joe Cirillo, Joe Schmieg, Reginald VelJohnson, Rhoda Gemignani, Murray Rubin, Larry Dilg, Danny Stone, Patty Dworkin, Jean Kasem, Lenny Del Genio, Frances E. Nealy, Sam Moses, Christopher Wynkoop, Winston May, Tommy Hollis, Eda Reiss Merin, Ric Mancini, Kathryn Janssen, Stanley Grover, Carol Ann Henry, James Hardie, Frantz Turner, Nancy Kelly, Paul Trafas, Cheryl Birchenfield, Ruth Oliver, Kymberly Herrin, Murray Bandel, Larry Bilzarian, Matteo Cafiso, John De Bello, Paddi Edwards, Eldo Ray Estes, Deborah Gibson, Wendy Goldman, Willow Hale, Ron Jeremy, Charles Levin, Joseph Marzano, Joe Medjuck, Frank Patton, Harrison Ray, Ivan Reitman, Frank Rivers, Mario Todisco, Bill Walton, Mark Bryan Wilsonshow all
“Ghostbusters” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Dr. Raymond Stantz: You have been a participant in the biggest interdimensional cross rip since the Tunguska blast of 1909!
- Louis Tully: Felt great.
- Dr. Egon Spengler: We'd like to get a sample of your brain tissue.”
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: If the answer is "yes", then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone... (continue)(continue reading)
- Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
- Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.
“- Winston Zeddmore: Hey Ray. Do you believe in God?
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: Never met him.”
“- Dana Barrett: Zuul was the minion of Gozer. What's Gozer?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Gozer was very big in Sumeria.
- Dana Barrett: Well, what's he doing in my ice box?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm working on that.”
“- Janine Melnitz: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
- Winston Zeddmore: Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.”
“- Dr. Raymond Stantz: Wait, wait, wait! I've always wanted to do this.
[he yanks a tablecloth off of a table, overturning and shattering everything except the centerpiece in the middle]
- Dr. Peter Venkman: [triumphantly] And the flowers are still standing!”
“- Walter Peck: Exactly what are you a doctor of, Mr. Venkman?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Well, I have a PhD in parapsychology and psychology.
- Walter Peck: And now, you catch ghosts?”
“Well, there's something you don't see every day.”
“- Dr. Peter Venkman: Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me.”
“- Dr. Raymond Stantz: Gozer the Gozerian... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: [sarcastically] That oughta do it....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dana Barrett: Do you want this body?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Is this a trick question?”