Trouble quotes438 trouble quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God knows the times I have found myself in absurd situations.”
“You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth, or you're going downtown!”
“It is our moments of struggle, that define us.”
“- Shooter McGavin: You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
- Happy Gilmore: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
- Shooter McGavin: [long pause] No!”
“Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it's our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble.”
“- Red: Man, why y'all didn't help me?!
- Smokey: Man, I'm high.
- Red: Man that's fucked up! If that were y'all, I woulda helped y'all.
- Craig Jones: What 'bout the time he tried to choke me in Smoke's backyard?
- Smokey: Yeah?
- Red: Oh, that was different.”
“I want you to take part in it. I want to compare faith to running in a race. It's hard. It requires concentration of will, energy of soul. You experience elation when the winner breaks the tape - especially if you've got a bet on it. But how long does that last? You go home. Maybe your dinner's burnt. Maybe you haven't got a job. So who am I to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Life is short, but marriage is long, so drink up, and it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.”
“Hey Cinderella, go find yourself a fella, you're on the clock bitch and midnight is coming, you got the wrong man.”
“Tell me this Moses, tell me this: why is it that every time you start something, I'm the one who ends up in trouble?”
“You go to a good deal of trouble to explain an inconsequential event, Lieutenant.”
- Happy Gilmore: I'd love to punch that guy in the face right now. But I can't, you know, because I'd get in trouble. I bet you get a lot of that on "Let's Make A Deal".
- Bob Barker: It's "The Price Is Right", Happy.
- Happy Gilmore: Oh, yeah. Sorry.
“- Lisa: How's your leg?
- Jeff: Hurts a little.
- Lisa: Your stomach?
- Jeff: Empty as a football.
- Lisa: And your love life?
- Jeff: Not too active.
- Lisa: Anything else bothering you?”
“Intelligence. Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence.”
“- Edie: I've never met anyone like you. There's not a spark of sentiment or romance or human kindness in your whole body.
- Terry: What good does it do you but get you in trouble?”
“Trouble with England, it's all pomp and no circumstance. You're very wise to get out of it, escape, while you can.”
“Curiosity often leads to trouble.”
“- Carina Smyth: I'm not looking for trouble!
- Captain Jack Sparrow: What a horrible way to live.”
“The only way to stay out of trouble is to grow old, so I guess I'll concentrate on that.”