Trouble quotes442 trouble quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God knows the times I have found myself in absurd situations.”
“You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth, or you're going downtown!”
“It is our moments of struggle, that define us.”
“- Shooter McGavin: You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
- Happy Gilmore: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
- Shooter McGavin: [long pause] No!”
“Verbal ability is a highly overrated thing in a guy, and it's our pathetic need for it that gets us into so much trouble.”
“- Mike: Mayday, mayday, Alpha Margot 4 to Hogsden... Do you copy? Over.
- Comander Barton: Base camp here. We've been looking for you for hours, Alpha Margot, over.
- Mike: Copy you, Hogsden. Sir my partner was killed in action, and I'm in critical condition requesting immediate extract with E.O.D. Over.
- Comander Barton: Define critical, staff...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Red: Man, why y'all didn't help me?!
- Smokey: Man, I'm high.
- Red: Man that's fucked up! If that were y'all, I woulda helped y'all.
- Craig Jones: What 'bout the time he tried to choke me in Smoke's backyard?
- Smokey: Yeah?
- Red: Oh, that was different.”
“I want you to take part in it. I want to compare faith to running in a race. It's hard. It requires concentration of will, energy of soul. You experience elation when the winner breaks the tape - especially if you've got a bet on it. But how long does that last? You go home. Maybe your dinner's burnt. Maybe you haven't got a job. So who am I to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Life is short, but marriage is long, so drink up, and it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.”
“Hey Cinderella, go find yourself a fella, you're on the clock bitch and midnight is coming, you got the wrong man.”
“They're still gonna fuck you up!”
“Tell me this Moses, tell me this: why is it that every time you start something, I'm the one who ends up in trouble?”
- Holly: Oh, never mind. I'm just screwed up. I'm trouble... yeah.
- William: I like trouble.
- Holly: Oh no, I don't mean "cool Pulp Fiction" trouble. I mean "mental case wacko" trouble.
“You go to a good deal of trouble to explain an inconsequential event, Lieutenant.”
- Happy Gilmore: I'd love to punch that guy in the face right now. But I can't, you know, because I'd get in trouble. I bet you get a lot of that on "Let's Make A Deal".
- Bob Barker: It's "The Price Is Right", Happy.
- Happy Gilmore: Oh, yeah. Sorry.
“Everybody has their troubles, and I’ve had mine. I’ve probably had everybody else’s too.”
“People are intrigued but also scared about things that are uneasy.”
“Paper has a way of getting people in trouble.”
“- Lisa: How's your leg?
- Jeff: Hurts a little.
- Lisa: Your stomach?
- Jeff: Empty as a football.
- Lisa: And your love life?
- Jeff: Not too active.
- Lisa: Anything else bothering you?”
“Intelligence. Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence.”