Prison quotes469 prison quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth, or you're going downtown!”
“- Sheriff: Harvey, who is that fella son of a bitch?
- Harvey Hall: How's that Sheriff? I mean, which son of a bitch?
- Sheriff: You know the one I mean. The one over there shaking hands with that nigger.
- Harvey Hall: That's Big Bill Shelly, notorious Bolshevik. We drug him in last evening.
- Sheriff: Well, I don't know about no Bolshevik, But...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We are the last living survivors from our prison block. Besides me, you are the only person who could still recognize the man who killed our families.”
“You know you done fucked up, don't you? You know it, don't you? You know you done fucked up.”
“- Parole Board Chairman: Mr. Blake, what will you do if you get out of prison?
- Earl Talbot Blake: I guess, Mr. Chairman, that first I'll pay a visit to your house.
- Parole Board Chairman: To thank me, I suppose?
- Earl Talbot Blake: No... to fuck your wife. And your daughter. Hell, maybe even your dog.”
“- Benvolio: Why, Romeo, art thou mad?
- Romeo: Not mad, but bound more than a mad man is. Shut up in prison, kept without my food, whipped and tormented.”
“Johnson, Rhodes: You're in a shit-pile of trouble. We're confiscating your weapons. My orders are to put you in jail - a Bangkok jail. Colonel, I don't want to put an old soldier like you in jail, but damn it, this scheme of yours is crazy! Shit! You best be on the next plane to the States. And don't go back to the hotel. They're waiting for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The jails are full with innocent people because they told the truth.”
“- Pete Menzies: Convictions. Sure. How many did you frame?
- Quinlan: Nobody.
- Pete Menzies: Come on, Hank. How many did you frame?
- Quinlan: I told you. Nobody. Nobody that wasn't guilty. Guilty. Guilty.”
“- Leonard Vole: But this is England, where I thought you never arrest, let alone convict, people for crimes they have not committed.
- Sir Wilfrid: We try not to make a habit of it.”
“- Helen Parr: Who did I put in jail?
- Evelyn Deavor: Pizza delivery guy. Seemed the right height, build. He gave you a pretty good fight. I should say I gave you a pretty good fight through him.
- Helen Parr: But it doesn't bother you that an innocent man is in jail?
- Evelyn Deavor: Eh, he was surly. And the pizza was cold.”
“Prisons are bulging with dummies who wonder how they got there.”
- Dell Scott: You see, my dad was a artist.
- Philip Lacasse: He was?
- Dell Scott: Con. Con artist. I ain't never see him, though. Unless you wanna count the time we spent together in lockup. We was in prison together. Sweet, right? You know what he said when he saw me, man? He said, "welcome home". Can you imagine saying some shit like that to... (continue)(continue reading)
“I grant you, the jokes could've been better, but I don't see why the rest should worry you - that is, unless you plan to arrest me on lack of emotion.”