Prison quotes471 prison quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth, or you're going downtown!”
“- Sheriff: Harvey, who is that fella son of a bitch?
- Harvey Hall: How's that Sheriff? I mean, which son of a bitch?
- Sheriff: You know the one I mean. The one over there shaking hands with that nigger.
- Harvey Hall: That's Big Bill Shelly, notorious Bolshevik. We drug him in last evening.
- Sheriff: Well, I don't know about no Bolshevik, But...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- 'Joliet' Jake Blues: They're not the kinda guys who write letters. You were outside, I was inside. You were supposed to keep in touch with the band. I kept asking you if we were gonna play again.
- Elwood Blues: Well, what was I gonna do? Take away your only hope? Take away the very thing that kept you going in there? I took the liberty of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We are the last living survivors from our prison block. Besides me, you are the only person who could still recognize the man who killed our families.”
“You know you done fucked up, don't you? You know it, don't you? You know you done fucked up.”
“You ever watch lions at the zoo? You can always tell which ones were captured in the wild by the look in their eyes. The wild cat. She remembers running across the plain, the thrill of the hunt. Four hundred pounds of killing fury, locked in a box. But after a while, their eyes start to glaze over, and you can tell their soul has died.”
“You can run me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me.”
“- Bert: Let's sit down. You know, begging your pardon, but the one my heart goes out to is your father. There he is, in that cold heartless bank day after day, hammed in by mounds of cold heartless money. I don't like to see any living thing caged up.
- Jane: Father in a cage?
- Bert: They makes cages of all sizes and shapes, you know....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Parole Board Chairman: Mr. Blake, what will you do if you get out of prison?
- Earl Talbot Blake: I guess, Mr. Chairman, that first I'll pay a visit to your house.
- Parole Board Chairman: To thank me, I suppose?
- Earl Talbot Blake: No... to fuck your wife. And your daughter. Hell, maybe even your dog.”
“- English: Ten years ago, I was in this bar in Alabama when two dudes started hassling me. That was their first mistake. They pulled knives. That was their second mistake. They didn't know how to use them. That was the last mistake they ever made. I got two 99-year sentences, back to back.
- Frank Morris: Seems like you could've pleaded...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Benvolio: Why, Romeo, art thou mad?
- Romeo: Not mad, but bound more than a mad man is. Shut up in prison, kept without my food, whipped and tormented.”
“Johnson, Rhodes: You're in a shit-pile of trouble. We're confiscating your weapons. My orders are to put you in jail - a Bangkok jail. Colonel, I don't want to put an old soldier like you in jail, but damn it, this scheme of yours is crazy! Shit! You best be on the next plane to the States. And don't go back to the hotel. They're waiting for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I have been here for less than two weeks. I have been starved out, felt up, teased, stalked, threatened, and called Taylor Swift.”