Prison quotes466 prison quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth, or you're going downtown!”
“- Sheriff: Harvey, who is that fella son of a bitch?
- Harvey Hall: How's that Sheriff? I mean, which son of a bitch?
- Sheriff: You know the one I mean. The one over there shaking hands with that nigger.
- Harvey Hall: That's Big Bill Shelly, notorious Bolshevik. We drug him in last evening.
- Sheriff: Well, I don't know about no Bolshevik, But...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We are the last living survivors from our prison block. Besides me, you are the only person who could still recognize the man who killed our families.”
“You know you done fucked up, don't you? You know it, don't you? You know you done fucked up.”
“- Parole Board Chairman: Mr. Blake, what will you do if you get out of prison?
- Earl Talbot Blake: I guess, Mr. Chairman, that first I'll pay a visit to your house.
- Parole Board Chairman: To thank me, I suppose?
- Earl Talbot Blake: No... to fuck your wife. And your daughter. Hell, maybe even your dog.”
“Johnson, Rhodes: You're in a shit-pile of trouble. We're confiscating your weapons. My orders are to put you in jail - a Bangkok jail. Colonel, I don't want to put an old soldier like you in jail, but damn it, this scheme of yours is crazy! Shit! You best be on the next plane to the States. And don't go back to the hotel. They're waiting for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Leonard Vole: But this is England, where I thought you never arrest, let alone convict, people for crimes they have not committed.
- Sir Wilfrid: We try not to make a habit of it.”
“- Helen Parr: Who did I put in jail?
- Evelyn Deavor: Pizza delivery guy. Seemed the right height, build. He gave you a pretty good fight. I should say I gave you a pretty good fight through him.
- Helen Parr: But it doesn't bother you that an innocent man is in jail?
- Evelyn Deavor: Eh, he was surly. And the pizza was cold.”
“Prisons are bulging with dummies who wonder how they got there.”
- Dell Scott: You see, my dad was a artist.
- Philip Lacasse: He was?
- Dell Scott: Con. Con artist. I ain't never see him, though. Unless you wanna count the time we spent together in lockup. We was in prison together. Sweet, right? You know what he said when he saw me, man? He said, "welcome home". Can you imagine saying some shit like that to... (continue)(continue reading)
“I grant you, the jokes could've been better, but I don't see why the rest should worry you - that is, unless you plan to arrest me on lack of emotion.”
“- Bruce Lee: You're the one with the big mouth, and I would really enjoy closing it, especially in front of all my friends. But my hands are registered as lethal weapons. That means, we get into a fight, I accidentally kill you? I go to jail.
- Cliff Booth: Anybody accidentally kills anybody in a fight, they go to jail. It's called manslaughter.”
“I hope that nobody has ever had to look at anybody they love through glass.”
“Time to empty our slop pails and run a little water over our faces, then back to our cells for the entire day. With nothing to do, no news and in terrible solitude, we were 100 unfortunates awaiting our fate. I had no illusions about my own. If I could only escape, run away...”