“- Kirby: Dad are we really going to New York City?
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: That's why they call them mobile homes, son, 'cause they're mobile.”
“Big Bully” quotes(1996)
Plot – David Leary is a successful novelist. At some lectures in his old school, he meets his childhood enemy Rosco Bigger, who used to mock him but who now is a quiet teacher. Meeting his old favorite target, Rosco's old passion rises again, so he plans some jokes against David. The two begin to behave like immature kids without shame.
All actors – Rick Moranis, Tom Arnold, Julianne Phillips, Carol Kane, Jeffrey Tambor, Curtis Armstrong, Faith Prince, Tony Pierce, Don Knotts, Blake Bashoff, Cody McMains, Harry Waters Jr.show all
“Big Bully” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Rosco Bigger - Fang: Drink your juice yet?
- David Leary: No, why?
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: 'Peed in it.”
“- Rosco Bigger - Fang: I went to the hospital but there was a line so I drove over to the hardware store, got some needle and thread, and sewed it back on.
- David Leary: You sewed on your own thumb?
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: I'm good at stuff like that.”
“- David Leary: What is this?
- Clark: Hot Dish.
- David Leary: What's Hot Dish?
- Clark: Well, last week we had lasagna, then it become spaghetti and when it's finally unrecognizable, they call it Hot Dish.”
“- Rosco Bigger - Fang: You were my friend and you betrayed me!
- David Leary: You thought we were friends? You beat me up, you humiliated me, I'm 35-years-old and I still have nightmares about the fourth grade! That's not what friends do for each other, a friend is supposed to make you feel good about yourself!
- Rosco Bigger - Fang: Really?...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Young Fang: Mrs. Fitsimonds let you pick the words, and you picked USSR and everybody laughed when I got it wrong.
- Young David: I make the same mistake myself. Is it one S or two?”
“What are you going to do? Style my hair?”